Need a little info please

Wuts goin on people??? No newbie here, when the message board changed over it somehow locked me out so i gotta start from scratch. Anyway, can anybody who has been to training camp tell me how my boy Curtis Loften is doin??? Me livin in Oklahoma and all, sometimes the only info i can get on our boys is wut i read on here.

From what i saw at TC today. he was straight 2nd team, and heck Taylor was in 1st team and 2nd team(part of the time). I did hear that when taylor isnt playing MLB he has been practicing with 1st team, or when taylor is resting. today Taylor was reading the offense better than any1. Lofton was pretty good at backup. you could see him moving around.

Lofton is with the 1st team already....he should have no problem holding off the FA scrub Tony Taylor......No matter how much these UGA homers try and boost up thier favoriote players....lol

GO TO TC!!! Lofton was only with 1st team because taylor was at a different position. mayb you dont know, because your a blinded UGA hater that Taylor has been on 1st team at every poisition.( lofton cant say that and is only at MLB, when taylor plays a different position) i went to TC today, and i didnt see Lofton anywhere near 1st string. **** sometimes Taylor would be on Second team half the time.

GO TO TC!!! Lofton was only with 1st team because taylor was at a different position. mayb you dont know, because your a blinded UGA hater that Taylor has been on 1st team at every poisition.( lofton cant say that and is only at MLB, when taylor plays a different position) i went to TC today, and i didnt see Lofton anywhere near 1st string. **** sometimes Taylor would be on Second team half the time.

okay....i guess DJ should be the starter, and tony taylor too....how about thomas brown? should he start over Turner and Norwood?

A UGA player cannot be good to some people here, they think he is hyped up because of homer's.

I would much rather have a UGA or SEC player than some PAC 10 crap.

I just want the best player on the field come opening day. I don't care where he comes from!

That being said, I think Lofton is going to be a beast in this league. Glad we got him!

I just want the best player on the field come opening day. I don't care where he comes from!

That being said, I think Lofton is going to be a beast in this league. Glad we got him!

Me too, like I said I love UGA, but if a player from UGA isn't the best player then bench him. Best player available wins the job. Bar NONE

Me too, like I said I love UGA, but if a player from UGA isn't the best player then bench him. Best player available wins the job. Bar NONE

I'm a UGA fan, too. Live in San Diego now, but grew up in Macon, and I've been a Georgia fan all my life, and also a Falcons/Braves/Hawks fan!

Course GAFan hypes Taylor.. Heh

Na this time im serious. he was first team all the way. i went ot TC and saw him. just with 1st team, and sometimes with 2nd team. Taylor look like he is about to take the job for good.

HNIC2. is that what you really want? I gave my honest opinion, and you call me a homer. you bring up Brown and Milner, and i have never mention them taking the starting job.

Camp started with Taylor on 1st string but after a few days they started rotating in Lofton at 1st string some. They are trying to cross train a lot of players to different positions, that's why Taylor has been at other positions. Since you are out in Ok. you may not know that VanGorder (the DC) was Taylors LB coach at UGA so Taylor has a leg up on knowing what VanGorder wants from the MLB. It really looks like a 50-50 shot right now, Taylor is a ball hawk but Lofton is a great athlete. Should be fun, I believe BOTH will get a lot of playing time. Also don't get too hung up on the term "starter" with this team. There's going to be a lot of rotations all around so even if someone starts he may not get the most playing time.

Camp started with Taylor on 1st string but after a few days they started rotating in Lofton at 1st string some. They are trying to cross train a lot of players to different positions, that's why Taylor has been at other positions. Since you are out in Ok. you may not know that VanGorder (the DC) was Taylors LB coach at UGA so Taylor has a leg up on knowing what VanGorder wants from the MLB. It really looks like a 50-50 shot right now, Taylor is a ball hawk but Lofton is a great athlete. Should be fun, I believe BOTH will get a lot of playing time. Also don't get too hung up on the term "starter" with this team. There's going to be a lot of rotations all around so even if someone starts he may not get the most playing time.

True. I'm just glad that they are both on our team. If the UGA haters can look past his school, then they would see how good Taylor really is. The man is always near the ball. He is definitely ball hawk. Lofton, I don't know so much about, but from what I do hear about him is that he is physically gifted and a hard hitter. Sounds good to me. I could care less who starts. Both will play extensively.