Training Camp

GEORGIAfan

Was that you that was holding DJ's helmit for him and running back and forth bringing him water? LoL

I don't think he would actually be able to speak or move if DJ asked him to hold his helmet. And once he finally could, he would probably run off with it and not give it back... On the off chance that he could get one of the hairs out of it and splice the genes with his to lab create a baby, of course. Then he could officially say he is DJ's baby-daddy... and vice-versa.

I will say this DJ is was one of the best for potential. Id say DJ or Ryan could lead this team very well down field. DJ's mobility was great. I mean the dude was faster than i expected, and way fast than Joey running the same play. Redman was best on consistent above average play. DJ did over throw someone once, but other than that almost everything else was caught, so were catch able, but either Defender got to the ball out of the wides hands, or the wide couldnt catch the ball. Harrington was ok, but Ill say this I dont want harrington running anything but 3rd string, while with Shockley, Ryan, and Redman Id be happy with any of them running this team.

Shockley probably had the quickest release, and harrington the slowest, but that aint new.

Did your eyes hurt when you realized that neither of your UGA boys ran with the first team?

Seriously, i wish i was there.. and not 6000 miles from TC. <_<

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im sorry, but mayb DJ aint starter, but Taylor is. Heck he played with 1st team, and sometimes 2nd team, but Lofton never played higher than 2nd team. Also i will say you can see the Favoritism to Harrington over DJ. Shockley was always last to get his chance, while Harrington was 2nd or 3rd, and still average at best.

I don't think he would actually be able to speak or move if DJ asked him to hold his helmet. And once he finally could, he would probably run off with it and not give it back... On the off chance that he could get one of the hairs out of it and splice the genes with his to lab create a baby, of course. Then he could officially say he is DJ's baby-daddy... and vice-versa.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

umm is that how you normally think?? it was all funny until the hair thing, which if you look at D he doesnt have much, so there goes your theory.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im sorry, but mayb DJ aint starter, but Taylor is. Heck he played with 1st team, and sometimes 2nd team, but Lofton never played higher than 2nd team. Also i will say you can see the Favoritism to Harrington over DJ. Shockley was always last to get his chance, while Harrington was 2nd or 3rd, and still average at best.

hmm.. i could have sworn i read that Curtis Lofton was elevated to first team, but what do i know. :unsure:

How did the wrs and dbs look?Any ints or tds?

1 int Redman or harrington, 1 batted down pass from DJ. no real TDs that i saw, but when they were doing just offense Drills DJ and Ryan were really good.

also i want to say our Kicker is crazy. i dont know if we still have elam or not, but #6 lowell( i think) was in sane. kicked a 50yrder( i think, the ball was at the 40) almost over the Net of the field goal. everything below that was over.

How did the wrs and dbs look?Any ints or tds?

1 int Redman or harrington, 1 batted down pass from DJ. no real TDs that i saw, but when they were doing just offense Drills DJ and Ryan were really good.

also i want to say our Kicker is crazy. i dont know if we still have elam or not, but #6 lowell( i think) was in sane. kicked a 50yrder( i think, the ball was at the 40) almost over the Net of the field goal. everything below that was over.

I will say this DJ is was one of the best for potential. Id say DJ or Ryan could lead this team very well down field. DJ's mobility was great. I mean the dude was faster than i expected, and way fast than Joey running the same play. Redman was best on consistent above average play. DJ did over throw someone once, but other than that almost everything else was caught, so were catch able, but either Defender got to the ball out of the wides hands, or the wide couldnt catch the ball. Harrington was ok, but Ill say this I dont want harrington running anything but 3rd string, while with Shockley, Ryan, and Redman Id be happy with any of them running this team.

Shockley probably had the quickest release, and harrington the slowest, but that aint new.

I am happy to hear you had a good time. I wish I could make it there. I am moving to Texas tomorrow. I might catch a Dallas Cowboy and a Houston game while out there. I have to look at their schedules and see who I would like to see them play. I will still wear my Atlanta Falcon jersey to their games!!! New Orleans may be too far for me to drive....I will have to take a look at the distance. I am going to Ft Hood, Texas.

If I go to a Dallas or Houston game, it will have to be on a day the Falcons are not playing. I will not miss the Birds!!!

hmm.. i could have sworn i read that Curtis Lofton was elevated to first team, but what do i know. :unsure:

I know others had to be there, so they can vouch for me,and i didnt see it. also Houston did get beat a few, and the dude Adams(24) was really good. our secondary wasnt special, but most of the stuff was short passes. Grimes was good from what i saw. and like smith said everything infront of the secondary.

Finn was killing it. i was surprised Roddy gots speed, and could get small to weave around defenders. Jenkins was ok. Laurent was hurt. Douglas was pretty good and fast,

I am happy to hear you had a good time. I wish I could make it there. I am moving to Texas tomorrow. I might catch a Dallas Cowboy and a Houston game while out there. I have to look at their schedules and see who I would like to see them play. I will still wear my Atlanta Falcon jersey to their games!!! New Orleans may be too far for me to drive....I will have to take a look at the distance. I am going to Ft Hood, Texas.

If I go to a Dallas or Houston game, it will have to be on a day the Falcons are not playing. I will not miss the Birds!!!

Good luck and thanks for your service!