Leftwich to Titans

1000#

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The Tennessee Titans are bringing in former Jacksonville quarterback Byron Leftwich for a physical and to throw to some receivers.

The workout is designed to see if team officials want to add him to a "ready list" of players for emergencies.

Coach Jeff Fisher said the Titans have a number of receivers they are working out Thursday, and he's not going to ask quarterbacks Vince Young, Kerry Collins or Ingle Martin to throw to them.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp...tory?id=3511916

They really liked the way Leftwich helped the Titans win that game last year.

They really liked the way Leftwich helped the Titans win that game last year.

I was at that game on the upper deck. I could have caught that pass from the red-zone way up there. What the **** was Leftwich doing? They never should have pulled Harrington (can't believe I said that), we should have won that game. F'in Petrino.

Well I wish Leftwich well and hope he gets to continue his career somewhere. But he was the first player in the NFL who made me really doubt that scouts know anything about evaluating talent. His release is slower than a pitcher's windup in MLB. The only way that guy could get that much time to throw effectively in the NFL is to surround him with Abrams tanks. <_<

I was at that game on the upper deck. I could have caught that pass from the red-zone way up there. What the **** was Leftwich doing? They never should have pulled Harrington (can't believe I said that), we should have won that game. F'in Petrino.

Yeah, even as woeful as the Falcons were last season, the Jaguars and Titans games were two that the Falcons could and should have won. Perhaps we should be grateful the Falcons did lose - if the Falcons had finished 6-10 or even better, we and the team probably would have had to suffer Petrino for at least another season or two.

Yeah, even as woeful as the Falcons were last season, the Jaguars and Titans games were two that the Falcons could and should have won. Perhaps we should be grateful the Falcons did lose - if the Falcons had finished 6-10 or even better, we and the team probably would have had to suffer Petrino for at least another season or two.

True. I could definitely go forever without seeing that pigfaced f### again.