Home Invasion

FalconMama

Well, last night between 1 am and 3 am someone entered our home and took all 3 sets of our car keys plus our home keys, luggage that we had packed and sitting in the livingroom for our trip to Canton, Ohio this weekend, my wallet with my license, expired debit card and $100, my husband's shoes, my brother's hats and 4 DVD's.

They stole our Van which was the car parked in the driveway. They also opened up our children's doors to their rooms, nothing was missing and no one was harmed thankfully.

It's so crazy because my brother and brayden went to bed at 12:45 am and brayden came in our room@ 3:15 and he was like "Mommy, daddy I thought you left". His room is in front of the house so the car light flashes through his window.

Then he was like " and Lauren, Brianna and Landon's door are open". Our kids sleep with their doors closed everyday so like a bat outta **** I went racing down the hallway to check on the kids.

It was then we saw we had been robbed.

We just moved into this new house on Monday and we were scheduled to get our alarm system installed today at 12pm and we took the dogs to the kennel last night because we're leaving for Canton tonight.

We're shaken up knowing that someone came in our home last night and we slept right through it. Thankfully no one was hurt, it could have been worse, much worse.

We have locksmiths here right now changing locks and my husband, brother and dad took the cars to the dealership to get them re-keyed. The nanny took the kids to Monkey Joe's because their nerves, like mine are shot.

This is some scary stuff man.. Thankfully no one was hurt.

Thank god you're ok. I hope whoever did gets their just punishment. I had a friend who stopped to ask for directions 2 nights ago and the guy he was asking tried to pull him out of his car while 3-4 other people opened the passanger door and started running off with all the stuff in his car. Turns out he had a .38 special in his door and managed to pull it out on the guy and get away, but they stole several things and some cash. Really, I blame him for stopping in downtown Atlanta at 1:30 in the morning to ask for directions. The dumb *** has an iphone, he could have looked on google maps. But it just goes to show, you never know what people are going to do. There are some scary people out there.

Anyways, I'm really glad you and your kids are ok. That's the important part.

Are you falcon mama?

Sorry to hear about that. I had someone break into my apartment during the day one time and took everything electronic and my keys. I couldn't sleep there anymore knowing I had to see if my truck was still outside and just decided to pay the lease break fee and leave.

How did they get in?

The things that they took are really odd because it means that they took the time to walk around the house and look. Or it could possibly be someone that you knew. The fact that they came just before you installed the security system is strange or maybe just bad luck. What are the chances that you told someone that you shouldn't have or perhaps someone overheard when you were getting it installed?

It's just strange that they walked around your home like they did and I can totally understand how you feel violated right now. It's downright creepy.

Are the cops dusting for prints or are they just standing around with their neat little clipboards?

Stories like this make me glad I have two Miniature Pinchers-they can hear a flea fart and raise ****. Once awake, I have a pistol that can deal with the intruders. ;)

My dogs bark like **** when someone new comes in the house but they're at the kennel. If they were here at the time, we would have woke up.

That like really like sucks, but like, I'm like really like glad that you're like safe and that like no one got like hurt.

You might like, really need to like get like a security system...like.

like, i just moved like here like on Monday and like the security system was like scheduled to be installed like today like.

Thank God you are all ok, it always sounds ironic when after something horrible happens someone tells you that you are very lucky, but you are. Possessions are meaningless, they can be replaced at a future time......I'm glad to hear that it was only a inconvenience (though a horrid one, I agree) and not a tragedy.

My dogs bark like **** when someone new comes in the house but they're at the kennel. If they were here at the time, we would have woke up.

ah...sounds like horrible timing, bad luck or possibly someone at the alarm company may have tipped someone off...strange. Glad everyone is okay.

like, i just moved like here like on Monday and like the security system was like scheduled to be installed like today like.

lol great response, I'm sure that the break in was disturbing. Good levity from you.

It's one thing to hear it but, seeing the written phrase "I was like" even once stands out to me as much as seeing like over and over...so I like had to say something.

I hope they catch the punk(s) responsible and like punish them. If your cars aren't in a garage, then they might try to get in them later on.

I'm single with no kids so I have guns strategically placed throughout my home so if I have to run into a room.....well it could still be your *** if you are a burglar.

I detest thieves and there is no way in **** I can have to do time for shooting someone that's in my home because of a break in.

I have no and I mean no sympathy for any thief and just the thought that someone would take something that I worked for or attempt to violate my privacy in any way will most certainly get your *** shot if I have the grounds and the means.

...It's one thing to hear it but, seeing the written phrase "I was like" even once stands out to me as much as seeing like over and over...so I like had to say something...

You had to huh? There is a time and a place for busting someones balls. I thought the timing of your comment made you sound like a child.

lol great response, I'm sure that the break in was disturbing. Good levity from you.

It's one thing to hear it but, seeing the written phrase "I was like" even once stands out to me as much as seeing like over and over...so I like had to say something.

I hope they catch the punk(s) responsible and like punish them. If your cars aren't in a garage, then they might try to get in them later on.

She's nicer than I am. You posted like an *** like a really big one like someone who should have some ******** like sympathy for someone like not to correct their use of the word like.

She's nicer than I am. You posted like an *** like a really big one like someone who should have some ******** like sympathy for someone like not to correct their use of the word like.

Like I must have like missed where I like corrected her, I responded in a way like the original post. If you or anyone else would like to be upset because I don't respond like you do...like go ahead.