Next Years Roam the Dome...

Outside of the massive liability this would be for the Falcons/GA Dome it could be fun. I just don't see anything organized happening that could result in injuries. Kids running around cones is one thing.. adults playing football in the Dome is another thing all together..

I'm glad I am not the only one that thought of this.

If the Falcons did this then they could be held liable and they are a billion dollar organization.

The prospect of getting a few thousand dollars in litigation changes people. Of couse they usually don't realize how much legal fees eat into that but these are the type of people looking to get rich quick.

I could see someone twisting their ankle and then turning around and sueing the Falcons because since they twisted their ankle they are unable to function at work or something like that.

I'm glad I am not the only one that thought of this.

If the Falcons did this then they could be held liable and they are a billion dollar organization.

The prospect of getting a few thousand dollars in litigation changes people. Of couse they usually don't realize how much legal fees eat into that but these are the type of people looking to get rich quick.

I could see someone twisting their ankle and then turning around and sueing the Falcons because since they twisted their ankle they are unable to function at work or something like that.

I think they will have waivers to sign before you even step one toe on the field. Thats what they do with their Youth Gatorade Camps for the kids.

:lol:I just wonder how many message board members during the game would be like - "HEY YOU! Here is what I think about your last post!" and then take them out. Some of the people on here get into some really heated debates about things - some AFMB members will probably be hawking guys on their own team. :o

:lol:

Outside of the massive liability this would be for the Falcons/GA Dome it could be fun. I just don't see anything organized happening that could result in injuries. Kids running around cones is one thing.. adults playing football in the Dome is another thing all together..

So are you for something like this or basically against it? B) The highlighted statement sounds a lil confusing to me.

:lol:I just wonder how many message board members during the game would be like - "HEY YOU! Here is what I think about your last post!" and then take them out. Some of the people on here get into some really heated debates about things - some AFMB members will probably be hawking guys on their own team. :o

Some, I'm sure, would come looking for me..... :o

So are you for something like this or basically against it? B) The highlighted statement sounds a lil confusing to me.

I'm for it, but it's not going to be easy to get past the Falcons lawyers... I would imagine there would be several pages of documentation that would be needed since even with flag football there is a chance someone can slip and paralyze themselves. The mountain of paper work I had to fill out to play football under the NCAA was enough to make me very cautious about ideas like this. It's a good idea but you have to consider how unlikely it is to pass.

If anything like this goes down I'm in but I prefer it with pads. I'll sign a waiver with no problems.

Also I think I would prefer it against past Falcons but that's just dreaming.

Do we have enough mods to field a team?

Not just the Mods....at this point it can be enough of anyone to put together a team...HERE'S AN IDEA:

What about during the Falcons bye-week. That would give the FO enough time (if they are interested) to put something like this together. This would be a good "PR" event!!! B)B) I'd LOVE THIS!!! B)

lol...hahahahaha. id be one of those people hitting my own teammates. i think everyone wants a piece of birdweisser whom i havent seen in a while.