What's the weirdest music/records that you own?

Statick

No obscure music or tracks? None? At all?

I sometimes listen to classical, lot's of people seem to think that's weird.

I do have a casette with a short clip from Dr. Demento, something about "The Rat." that lives in sewers picking at things that a brownish and crude, oh and Man vs. Deer 911 call.

I sometimes listen to classical, lot's of people seem to think that's weird.

I do have a casette with a short clip from Dr. Demento, something about "The Rat." that lives in sewers picking at things that a brownish and crude, oh and Man vs. Deer 911 call.

Tell me about it.

I like to listen to some Classical from time to time as well. I especially like the music from the Baroque Era.

It's not too obscure, but I've always enjoyed listening to Ween, and alot of people just don't get it. I would also include Schnieder TM and Aphex Twin they are both what I like to call "organic electronica".

Schneider TM, Reality Check:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I don't consider anything I own weird. I listen to whatever suits me and have anything from the Carter Family, Rat Pack stuff, spoken word poetry like Robert Frost, Mariachi to Heavy Metal, classical, swing , jazz and Blues and Punk. I grew up where everybody in my family listened to different stuff, and me being the youngest was lucky enough to get to drink it all in.

I guess the weirdest would be Chipmunk Punk which has Alvin and the guys doing what they considered "punk" music. :P

Yep..I own it on Vinyl.