Looking Good!

Looking Good!

MORE HIGHLIGHTS FROM WEDNESDAY

... The first-team defensive tackles were Jonathan Babineaux and Montavious Stanley. Rashad Moore and Kindal Moorehead worked behind them.

... Fullback Ovie Mughelli showed a little fire in one-on-one blocking drills keeping rookie Curtis Lofton away from the quarterback. If you love old-school fullbacks, this was the drill for you.

... Ryan showed some poise when he rolled out of the pocket on seven-on-seven drills and hit Michael Jenkins with a dart for a touchdown from about 20 yards out

... Harvey Dahl, who is running with the first team at right guard, kept the mood light during practice by screaming quotes from "Anchorman" between drills.

... Erik Coleman got another interception in practice, this time over the middle of the field on a short pass from Chris Redman.

... Need further proof of Brent Grimes' athleticism (see photo):

(Sorry for not bringing over the photo, but check out the "Blog" for this article and the photo for the pick)

Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's ******.

Veronica Corningstone: No, there's no way that's correct.

Ron Burgundy: I'm sorry, I was trying to impress you. I don't know what it means. I'll be honest, I don't think anyone knows what it means anymore. Scholars maintain that the translation was lost hundreds of years ago.

Veronica Corningstone: Doesn't it mean Saint Diego?

Ron Burgundy: No. No.

Veronica Corningstone: No, that's - that's what it means. Really.

Ron Burgundy: Agree to disagree.

Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's ******.

Veronica Corningstone: No, there's no way that's correct.

Ron Burgundy: I'm sorry, I was trying to impress you. I don't know what it means. I'll be honest, I don't think anyone knows what it means anymore. Scholars maintain that the translation was lost hundreds of years ago.

Veronica Corningstone: Doesn't it mean Saint Diego?

Ron Burgundy: No. No.

Veronica Corningstone: No, that's - that's what it means. Really.

Ron Burgundy: Agree to disagree.

Anchorman was really the only funny movie hes done. This part was pure gold.

Dirty pirate hooker.