This is Awesome from Dallas. All teams should do this.

That's cool....won't happen in ATL....heck, they can't even get enough people to support a special Falcons license plate :rolleyes:

Yeah, what happened to the money they collected for the plates?

I paid for 2 of them myself.

What really irks me is that you can buy a Savannah State plate but not a Falcon plate.

This is a great idea, but you need a lot of participation to make it worthwhile. For a few hundred bricks, it wouldn't be cost effective, but if you could get well into the thousands, it would be great way to raise some money and give fans an opportunity to show their support in a concrete fashion.

LOL

When they announced this here in Dallas last week, there were a lot of hoots! Do you guys realize how small 8 x 8 inches is? much less 4 x 8"? It is just another ploy to rake money from the fans of ol Jerry. Now if he were going to give the money to charity or a portion that might be nice. But do you realize that $375 is a lot of money to some people? Jones wants $108 per ticket for the cheap seat in the new stadium- he is over budget about 1/3 of a billion dollars much of which is the stupid Arlington taxpayers money.

LOL

When they announced this here in Dallas last week, there were a lot of hoots! Do you guys realize how small 8 x 8 inches is? much less 4 x 8"? It is just another ploy to rake money from the fans of ol Jerry. Now if he were going to give the money to charity or a portion that might be nice. But do you realize that $375 is a lot of money to some people? Jones wants $108 per ticket for the cheap seat in the new stadium- he is over budget about 1/3 of a billion dollars much of which is the stupid Arlington taxpayers money.

Jerry aint forcing anyone to buy a brick. Yea 375 dollars is a lot of money. So don't buy a brick with it.It's stupid if you can't afford it. And it says plainly what the size is. If people think it's going to be 12"x12" they should learn to read.

Why does everybody alway try to force people to give stuff to charity? I am sure he gives plenty as it is and is under no obligation to give anything at all.

Jerry aint forcing anyone to buy a brick. Yea 375 dollars is a lot of money. So don't buy a brick with it.It's stupid if you can't afford it. And it says plainly what the size is. If people think it's going to be 12"x12" they should learn to read.

Why does everybody alway try to force people to give stuff to charity? I am sure he gives plenty as it is and is under no obligation to give anything at all.

It is more a freebie thrown in if someone buys a luxury quality season ticket. Jerry's sales guys say "here we will include this expensive rock chip with your name on for free!" Jones is a little desperate now which is why he allowed the HBO crew to do training camp, which most teams regret and have said it is disruptive. He NEEDS the publicity to pay for his project