Reasonable Expectations

joshfields

I think if Redman goes the distance for the season.....Falcons finish 9 - 7....

My reasoning is that the Falcons have improved in almost all areas. We lost 5 games by 7 points or less.....and Petrino is not here.

If Redman is relieved early on with Ryan...or midway....Falcons finish 6-10

Also, EFFIN great LB's. :D

Not to mention Grady helps out DL a LOT, and we have solid safeties. I honestly would be ok with 6-10, because it's an improvement over last year, but I think 9-7 is on the optimistic end of realistic. I think we will be a lot more motivated and disciplined than last year, and infinitely more prepared each week in our game planning. If we can stay healthy and catch a few breaks here and there, we can pull out 9 wins with our schedule.

Not to mention Grady helps out DL a LOT, and we have solid safeties. I honestly would be ok with 6-10, because it's an improvement over last year, but I think 9-7 is on the optimistic end of realistic. I think we will be a lot more motivated and disciplined than last year, and infinitely more prepared each week in our game planning. If we can stay healthy and catch a few breaks here and there, we can pull out 9 wins with our schedule.

You hit it on the head with motivation, discipline, and health.

I'm thinking 5 wins...

Too much youth..... all the rookies we have starting will hit the wall at the end of the season.

No DT depth.

Major questions with the o-line.

If we can't the o-line worked out it doesn't really matter who's running or throwing the ball.

I'm REALLY concerned with the secondary and I see us getting lit up to where the offense has to play catch-up football...

6-10 - With The New Basically Everything!

And how can one say 9-7 if Redman finishes the year? Even with all his pretty stats he finished 1-3 as a starter. :huh: And the one game he did win had alot to do with a fumble recovery on Seattle's 19 & INT to Seattle's 10. Very short feild. If it wasn't for those 2 turnovers the game would have ended very differently. not being negative - just presenting the facts.

[b]Looking at our schedule, most of the tough games are on the road. Our home schedule is relatively easy.

I see 5 home wins and 2 road wins. 7-9.

war eagle,

I agree with your line of thought but I think this year instead of losing a game or two we're supposed to win; we will win an extra game we are projected to lose.

So, that said 8-8 or 9-7 could very well happen!

GO FALCONS!!!