Hey guys

GEORGIAfan

I went the year before Last. Oh, yes it will be hot. There is little shade out there. I brought my own chairs. Bring plenty of Gatorade. and I didn't pay for parking, but Get there around 7:00 and you should be fine

thanks man. my dad is still kinda iffy if i can go (with college loans still not done), but i will bring a gatorade or 2. thanks for the advice.

go to wally world and buy a Big Jug of it. It is possible to get autographs. I got VIcks, Dunn's and Hall's you may need a sharpie, and don't forget your camera. Bring something they can sign, or you can Buy A football there

My lil cousin bro my camera, but i will bring my phone, so mayb i can get a fe decent shots of the players signing auto graphs. yea im bring my falcon tee, and my falcon hat. I need a sharpie? iight i need to find one or pick one up.

Honestly at an 8:30 practice you should be able to get a good seat pretty much anywhere. Bring a foldable chair and some water.

Free parking across from the fields. It shouldn't be very crowded, I was told between 60-100 people go to the 8:30 practices versus the like 400 that were at the 1:30 today. I'm gonna go check it out tomorrow too.

My lil cousin bro my camera, but i will bring my phone, so mayb i can get a fe decent shots of the players signing auto graphs. yea im bring my falcon tee, and my falcon hat. I need a sharpie? iight i need to find one or pick one up.

They give the players sharpies before they come over, so just bring your stuff.

Honestly at an 8:30 practice you should be able to get a good seat pretty much anywhere. Bring a foldable chair and some water.

Free parking across from the fields. It shouldn't be very crowded, I was told between 60-100 people go to the 8:30 practices versus the like 400 that were at the 1:30 today. I'm gonna go check it out tomorrow too.

hey mayb we will see each other. thanks bro i will do. dang 400 at the 1:30. I just want to see my boy Dj Shockley. its been a while since i have seen him play, plus i want to get a look at the LB battle I know taylor got it locked down, but it cant hurt to check it out. how far are you from the players anyways? is it like really far, or like kinda far? pretty much could i take pics of whats going on with my camera Phone?

hey mayb we will see each other. thanks bro i will do. dang 400 at the 1:30. I just want to see my boy Dj Shockley. its been a while since i have seen him play, plus i want to get a look at the LB battle I know taylor got it locked down, but it cant hurt to check it out. how far are you from the players anyways? is it like really far, or like kinda far? pretty much could i take pics of whats going on with my camera Phone?

You can easily get good pics, like Grady in my sig when they come over. A group of players is practicing about 10-15 yards away so you can get ok shots without a zoom.

I usually go on Saturday mornings or after work in the evening but I would think that you would get a pretty good spot right at 8:30 because I don't believe there is usually much of a turnout for the morning practices in the middle of the week. A lot of us work during the day. When you turn into the parking lot you may or may not see someone with a sign that says parking $5 because there is someones house right across the street. Either way you have to walk a little ways once on the Falcons property so just drive past that and park in the middle school parking lot. They may even have someone with a golf cart give you a lift. They provide refreshments, snacks, etc for a reasonable price but you can bring your own. If you are into autographs then at the end of camp select players will gravitate towards the 50yd line which is also the best view for activities going on in camp. You can bring a chair or just kick back on the hill.

Lol Matty Ice im getting old at 18. But hey for 2hrs i can stand, but why would i want to, when i can sit. i probably was gonna sit near the 50yrd line. i want to see the action. im thinkin bout bring my own football, but how much are footballs over there, since my is old, and small( it was when i was like 14)

Lol Matty Ice im getting old at 18. But hey for 2hrs i can stand, but why would i want to, when i can sit. i probably was gonna sit near the 50yrd line. i want to see the action. im thinkin bout bring my own football, but how much are footballs over there, since my is old, and small( it was when i was like 14)

I think a basic football I overheard was $20, I bought the white football made for getting autographs there for $24, its the one Grady is signing in my sig.

I think a basic football I overheard was $20, I bought the white football made for getting autographs there for $24, its the one Grady is signing in my sig.

forget that ill bring my own football. i mean 20 aint bad, but id rather save that money, and use my small one.

They send over one offensive group and one defensive group for sigs each day. Last time it was WR's and d-line, so expect others tomorrow.

Ovie however seems to come over everytime.

Mayb QB and LBs. that would be awesome Dj and Taylor. also Outkast. iI thiink i have some index cards, so ill hook u up with roddy if he is there, or next time i go. I will be going to the mill creek game and the roam the dome, so if i get his autograph there, then ill hook u up. This weekend is pretty much gonna be filled with Falcon stuff.

i think it is supposed to rain tomorrow

well i dont think its suppose to rain in the morning. also i think it will rain later in the day if it does. i dont think it will rain at 8:30 to 11, but once the hot sun is out, and people are sweating, then i think it will rain. and thats what the forecast said afternoon, but hey i will be there rain or shine, but id like to go, when no1 else is going.

Mayb QB and LBs. that would be awesome Dj and Taylor. also Outkast. iI thiink i have some index cards, so ill hook u up with roddy if he is there, or next time i go. I will be going to the mill creek game and the roam the dome, so if i get his autograph there, then ill hook u up. This weekend is pretty much gonna be filled with Falcon stuff.

If you could that would be awesome, I guess we could meet up at a game or I could pay you to send it to me. I may not be able to go to TC at all so that would be BOSS!