Pineapple Express

Falcsfan55

Just came back from an advanced screening of the the pineapple express, and boy is this movie hilarious. I loved this movie, its pretty funny. I mean it's got some stupid parts in it but its funny none the less. A must watch, i say it is 7 dollars well spent if you go see this movie.

I can't imagine any movie ever being on the same level as Superbad. Easily the funniest movie of all time, although Borat and Step Brothers are up there for me. Jonah Hill did some of the best acting I've ever seen in that movie, and it reminded me so much of myself in High School. Although Seth Rogen can sure make a great movie, Knocked up was amazing, he was good in the 40 year old Virgin, and of course, Superbad.

Superbad is number 1 for me. Borat was funny, but it wasnt a good story like super bad. I havent seen Step Bro yet. Jonah Hill became one of my favorite actors after that. 40 year old virign was always on top for me as the funniest movie, but Superbad beat it out. Knocked up was good, and Seth was great in it, but IDK if its top 5 for me.

I haven't seen Pineapple Express, but that song they play in the trailer gets stuck in my head for days. I love it.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I can't imagine any movie ever being on the same level as Superbad. Easily the funniest movie of all time, although Borat and Step Brothers are up there for me. Jonah Hill did some of the best acting I've ever seen in that movie, and it reminded me so much of myself in High School. Although Seth Rogen can sure make a great movie, Knocked up was amazing, he was good in the 40 year old Virgin, and of course, Superbad.

LOL Step Brothers?????? God that movie was so horrible.

Will Ferrell is so annoyingly unfunny that it literally makes me angry to see his face. He doesn't try to be funny anymore, he thinks that his presence alone on camera is enough to make people laugh. Step Brothers was an hour and a half of Ferrell and Reilly trying to see how many times they could cuss and say stupid crap. I don't think I'll ever see a Will Ferrell movie ever again.

Pineapple Express on the other hand looks to be hilarious. Seth Rogen actually uses real humor to be funny, and this looks to be the beginnings of James Franco's initiation into Camp Rogen/Apatow, because he looks like he'll be really funny in this.