Roddy White looks like pro-bowler out there

bird

From the practices I've seen so far, he's on fire and plays like a 5 time pro-bowler. He's the best receiver on the field and makes some of the younger cornerbacks look silly. It's encouraging to see him improve so much from last year.

When we went into the season last year, no one knew who our #1 receiver was. What a difference a year makes. The Falcons have a bonafide #1 receiver who will draw legitimate double-coverage. Nice.

Take a look at our corners bro. Lets see him do all these crazy things against guys like Ronde Barber, Asante Samuel, Al Harris etc.

lol Ronde Mr. Cover 2 himself Barber couldn't stop Roddy as a rookie. Even Jenkins mossed him his 2nd year. I think Asante is overrated,he has yet to play in Philly either. Harris can't out physical Roddy like he does all the other WR's either. Roddy can beat any CB out there.

I agree the fact that he looks great in TC means nothing. Lets see how he looks in a game situation before we start calling him a Pro Bowler.

Huh? He caught 83 balls last year, 8th in NFL receiving yds(1202), 5th in catches over 20 yds+, 6 TD's. Had better #'s than Holt & Driver, both of which made the Pro Bowl last year. These #'s are actually really good considering who was doing the throwing....three different QB's - Harrington, Redman, & Leftwich, all 2nd stringers at best. What other game situations would you like to see?

lol Ronde Mr. Cover 2 himself Barber couldn't stop Roddy as a rookie. Even Jenkins mossed him his 2nd year. I think Asante is overrated,he has yet to play in Philly either. Harris can't out physical Roddy like he does all the other WR's either. Roddy can beat any CB out there.

You had something going, until you said the last part.

Someone did some statistic breakdown that showed Roddy was the most consistant WR against all level of CB competition, elite or otherwise. So yeah, he had something going, and still did with his statement.

I don't want to be the grammar police, but you spelled consistent wrong, and usually when you try to prove someones point to be false, you make yourself seem as credible as possible.

Sorry, but just defending my statement.

I don't want to be the grammar police, but you spelled consistent wrong, and usually when you try to prove someones point to be false, you make yourself seem as credible as possible.

Your not defending your statement, all you did was say he spelled consistent wrong. What he said is true.

Nyce run -on siiintance. HA

What statement?

By the way, your run-on sentence was a grammatical disaster and contained more than one error.

Here's how your sentence should have read:

I don't want to be the grammar police, but you misspelled consistent. Usually, when you try to prove one's point to be false, you should make yourself seem as credible as possible.

I'm sure the forum can rest easy knowing that you are here to spell check for us. Thanks.

One thing is for certain, Roddy needs to follow Steve Smiths act and get Hall all worked up to draw personal fouls. Should be real easy to get under Halls skin. Then again, White will probably be covered by the other CB. The one that is really good in Oak.