Who thinks Ryan will not be the day 1 starter?

uup115

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im confused, so if i dont think he will start day 1 or i dont want him to, then i dont know anything?

I dont want him to start day 1. i want him to know the playbook like the back of his hand, then let the Oline gel, then let him come in and start. the money are are paying him makes me want him to be the best, and not end up another joey.

im confused, so if i dont think he will start day 1 or i dont want him to, then i dont know anything?

I dont want him to start day 1. i want him to know the playbook like the back of his hand, then let the Oline gel, then let him come in and start. the money are are paying him makes me want him to be the best, and not end up another joey.

you want the foulcons to throw schokley to the wolves :lol::lol::lol:

If he isn't starting day 1 then the coach or F.O. should be fired...but he will.

It will not be just because of his draft status. If he can overly impress in camp then maybe, just maybe, he'll have a shot at it. Otherwise, it will be a wait and see attitude with the staff...there not just going to throw him to the wolves!

If he isn't starting day 1 then the coach or F.O. should be fired...but he will.

new boards, same malcontents.

I have to ask, what precedent has been established that the teams first round success MUST be the starter in week one? Especially a QB......I see your stir the pot persona has not waned.