What exaclty hapened to everyones post numbers?

Post counts should be removed. It's not the number of posts, its the quality of the posts made by the individual that matter.

:lol: Says the guy with one post. I do agree with you though. I have seen people literally post every 5 minutes nothing but bump or absolute garbage for the admitted purpose of padding their post count. I do think it would have been interesting though if the date members joined could be displayed accurately. It's funny how all of these people I have rarely if ever seen with new posters names say they have been a member since the beginning of time. The funniest was one person quite seriously said he had been a member since 1987. I remember when the internet became popular and he must have been faxing in his replies.

:lol: Says the guy with one post. I do agree with you though. I have seen people literally post every 5 minutes nothing but bump or absolute garbage for the admitted purpose of padding their post count. I do think it would have been interesting though if the date members joined could be displayed accurately. It's funny how all of these people I have rarely if ever seen with new posters names say they have been a member since the beginning of time. The funniest was one person quite seriously said he had been a member since 1987. I remember when the internet became popular and he must have been faxing in his replies.

I agree, join dates should be displayed. Post counts are nothing more than a distractions for the users who feel important after reaching "1000" posts.

How in the **** do some people still have their 1,000 post still? I know they are just post but dammit they where my post!

I've lost about 11,000 off of this user name. I used to post under Michael_Vick7, and had over 10K posts on that name. I wish they could combine the two, so that I would have a true post count.

Most people say that all of those post counts shouldn't matter, but they were a lot of work, and we earned them LOL

It does when you feel a post count defines what kind of user you are on the message board

lol Ego doesnt = post. it = E-*****. lol :lol: i forgot who said it, but its true. ill say this the bigger it gets the less you care about it. guys who have 10K plus dont say much, but guys who have 4-5K and less usually have the most to say even if its like 200 posts.