Whats the Difference between DJ Shockley and ....?

David Green

overrated SEC team.

YOU MY FRIEND HAVE JUST STEPPED IN IT. WATCH WHAT THE OVER-RATED

SEC TEAM DOES THIS YEAR. AS FOR THE SEC AS A WHOLE ..... WE AIN'T GOT

NO OVER-RATED TEAMS. YOU THINK THIS TILL YOU HAVE TO PLAY US. YOU KNOW

WHAT? THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME. I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

BETWEEN A CHAMP AND A CHUMP. SORRY IF I WENT OFF THE DEEP END. I'M A

HOMER YOU KNOW. :rolleyes:

I'm an Auburn fan and I can honestly say that UGA should be ranked #1 going into this season. Also, those UGA teams were very, very, good teams - except when they played Auburn in Athens. :lol:

That's the strangest thing, isn't it? My wife pulls for your team, so you know it's pretty interesting come November every year. I get all my friends to come over, and she gets hers. It's an event with a lot a smack talk going on :lol: . I hate playing big games at home. It seems like we play a whole lot better on the road.

That's the strangest thing, isn't it? My wife pulls for your team, so you know it's pretty interesting come November every year. I get all my friends to come over, and she gets hers. It's an event with a lot a smack talk going on :lol: . I hate playing big games at home. It seems like we play a whole lot better on the road.

The better team never seems to win that game. One year Auburn had a terrible QB. I think his name was Ben something. We scored like 40 points in Athens to beat them. Crazy stuff. I was at the game in Auburn when we were driving down the field for the winning score. We got down to like the 1 yd. line and a UGA player laid on the ball until time ran out and UGA won. The place went nuts. They had to turn the sprinklers on to get the UGA fans off the field.

The better team never seems to win that game. One year Auburn had a terrible QB. I think his name was Ben something. We scored like 40 points in Athens to beat them. Crazy stuff. I was at the game in Auburn when we were driving down the field for the winning score. We got down to like the 1 yd. line and a UGA player laid on the ball until time ran out and UGA won. The place went nuts. They had to turn the sprinklers on to get the UGA fans off the field.

Speaking of DJ and AU, what do you think the chances of DJ taking the dawgs back down the field and scoring if Richt had let the defense concede that score and give the offense over a minute to drive the field were? I think he would have drove them down and scored. That was one of the best games that I can remember from that series.

Speaking of DJ and AU, what do you think the chances of DJ taking the dawgs back down the field and scoring if Richt had let the defense concede that score and give the offense over a minute to drive the field were? I think he would have drove them down and scored. That was one of the best games that I can remember from that series.

Don't know, but I remember questioning him on that call.

YOU MY FRIEND HAVE JUST STEPPED IN IT. WATCH WHAT THE OVER-RATED

SEC TEAM DOES THIS YEAR. AS FOR THE SEC AS A WHOLE ..... WE AIN'T GOT

NO OVER-RATED TEAMS. YOU THINK THIS TILL YOU HAVE TO PLAY US. YOU KNOW

WHAT? THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME. I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

BETWEEN A CHAMP AND A CHUMP. SORRY IF I WENT OFF THE DEEP END. I'M A

HOMER YOU KNOW. :rolleyes:

The_Fury_of_CAPS_LOCK2.jpg