Waiting for Tickets

GrooRules

nope - waiting on my tickets as well - they said on website at one point that they would be mailed in "mid-June - well they missed that deadline - I don't consider July 30th "mid" anything <_<

They shipped almost to the day that they shipped last year... it's pretty funny how worked up people get when it's the same routine year in and and year out.

They shipped almost to the day that they shipped last year... it's pretty funny how worked up people get when it's the same routine year in and and year out.

I was also upset last year and probably will be next year too. If they stick to their routine I will probably stick to mine.

I don't know if this has been posted before but I am getting tired of waiting for my season tickets. Can they just get here already?

Nope. There's no game to go to ... so what do I need my tickets for? As long as they are here by next weekend.

any idea when they will be mailed?

well the first pre-season game at home starts on August 16th and today is July 30th. That is 18 days.......I would "guess" that the tickets would be sent out no later than Monday, August 3rd - probably we would start receiving them on Tuesday August 4th or Wednesday August 5th.

Anyway, that is my prediction.... B)