Harder game? UCLA or Miami?

jdu00743

UGA clearly has the hardest OOC opponent in Arizona State on the road. Kudos to the Dawgs for scheduling such a hard game, that will be great exposure for them on west coast.

My question though, is who's game is harder? UT at UCLA or UF vs. Miami?

I tend to think Miami is the harder game.

I am really happy we are playing UCLA on a Monday night on national TV. That should be great publicity if we beat them as bad as I think we should.

This is a tough question. Neither Miami or UCLA is really worth a ****, but if I'd have to guess I'd say Miami probably has better athletes on their team and just had one of the best recruiting classes in the nation, but they also have NO ONE worth mentioning at QB.

In all honesty I'd say it's probably a wash.

Didn't they beat you guys like 2 years ago? :lol::lol::lol::lol:B)B)

Yes, didn't we beat you guys like 2 years ago? Anyways, that was probably the worst offensive showing I've ever seen. I don't know if you guys saw the game but it was pretty bad. Our RT (Kyle Williams at the time) had like 7 penalties called on him alone, not to mention that he couldn't have blocked a pop warner DE that day. They had our # that day to say the least though....

Yes, didn't we beat you guys like 2 years ago? Anyways, that was probably the worst offensive showing I've ever seen. I don't know if you guys saw the game but it was pretty bad. Our RT (Kyle Williams at the time) had like 7 penalties called on him alone, not to mention that he couldn't have blocked a pop warner DE that day. They had our # that day to say the least though....

Stay on topic were talking UCLA, not Michigan.

I think Miami is the more dangerous game. Traveling all the way to LA does pose a big hurdle for UT, but they are a far far better team in every way. Miami isn't much better, but they have insane talent on that team and should have made progress from last year when they had a couple of very impressive showings (and a handful of awful ones, as well).

But anyways, I think there is more to get excited about between UF and The U... it could be a totally lopsided affair or it could go down to the wire. Whereas UCLA has no offense to speak of and UT has a pretty good defense, I think it's gonna be a long day for the Bruins.

I didn't get owned, you think I knew of USC losing to UCLA but not beating Michigan that same year, I knew he would say that no one got owned and what the **** is being owned anyways?

You should unwind your panties before you post. And no, I don't think you realized it until he said it. He made you look stupid and you got pissed about it, calm down broham.

You should unwind your panties before you post. And no, I don't think you realized it until he said it. He made you look stupid and you got pissed about it, calm down broham.

I did realize it before I posted it, and I didn't get pissed dude wake up, but your opinion has been noted thanks now carry on. <_<<_<

They are bot the even to me as they both poses their own sets of circumstances that could make both games difficult.

Playing UCLA requires playing across country and everything that come with that. However UCLA has already ahd both their top 2 QB's injured and one will miss the season so that will be a problem.

Playing Miami represents playing an instate rival. Now while The U has been down there is a large sense of pride amonst the big 3 in Florida and Miami has heard for over a year how they are going to get it handed to them. However they also face a major QB problem as their projected starter has never taken a college snap and this is the second game of the season. Oh and he has to do it in The Swamp which will be 105,000 plus strong for Miami.