Colin Cowherd is killing right now!

Vicious

It just went to break, but Colin's in a foul mood right now and is busting all over dumba** callers right now. Just FYI. Some guy just called in accusing him of having an agenda against Kansas City's baseball team and then blasted him for not mentioning some off the wall softball player who had a career night. Colin immediately told him to kill himself. At that point I lost it. That was so hilarious hearing someone on the radio tell someone to go kill himself. Maybe I'm just easily amused, but if you listen to the show and haven't turned it on yet I would turn it on. It looks like he's going to go off on any stupid person who calls in. :lol:

I listen to him every day, without fail.

Colin Cowherd>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Did you hear him bust on that guy from KC? :lol: He told that dude, "Kill yourself, right now. Go take an ice pick and shove it straight through your retna". I can believe he said it, but not live. That was hilarious.

Did you hear him bust on that guy from KC? :lol: He told that dude, "Kill yourself, right now. Go take an ice pick and shove it straight through your retna". I can believe he said it, but not live. That was hilarious.

I was ROFL at that part.

Somehting got him in a real foul mood today and it's making for some GREAT radio. Not that he needs to be in a bad mood to have his show be great because it always is, but it's definitely working today.

It has been better today. I've definitely enjoyed it more than when he refuses to debate someone with a valid point... he just hangs up on them or keeps running his mouth so they can't get a word in. That makes him look like a ***** but I'm sure it gets ratings.

It has been better today. I've definitely enjoyed it more than when he refuses to debate someone with a valid point... he just hangs up on them or keeps running his mouth so they can't get a word in. That makes him look like a ***** but I'm sure it gets ratings.

He knows what gets ratings, and atleast he's honest about it.

He went on a rant the other day that made me respect his ability to say the truth.

"I love sports, and love my job. My job requires me to get the highest ratings possible. Do you know what gets the highest ratings possible? The New York Yankees, Boston Red Sox, LA Lakers, Boston Celtics, USC Trojans, Ohio State and Tiger Woods. I'm sure fans of the Kansas City Royals and the Colorado State Rams would like me to talk about their teams, but no one else on this planet gives a **** about those teams. One of the biggest complaints I get is 'Wahhhh Colin you don't talk about the Washington Nationals, wahhh.' That's because I don't want to talk about the Washington Nationals, and nobody wants to listen to me talk about the Nationals. The only people who complain about me or ESPN not showing highlights or talking about their team are THOSE fans. If you want to listen to radio or watch TV about your favorite team that doesn't generate national media attention, tune in to your local radio station or your local news station on TV, because you won't find it here."

That's what people don't understand. I hear people complain all the time about "Well ESPN never covers the Braves or the Falcons." Yeah, because they suck and nobody cares about the Braves or Falcons. Tune in to FOX 5, they have plenty on both teams, or read the AJC, it's backed with Falcons and Braves stuff.

He knows what gets ratings, and atleast he's honest about it.

He went on a rant the other day that made me respect his ability to say the truth.

"I love sports, and love my job. My job requires me to get the highest ratings possible. Do you know what gets the highest ratings possible? The New York Yankees, Boston Red Sox, LA Lakers, Boston Celtics, USC Trojans, Ohio State and Tiger Woods. I'm sure fans of the Kansas City Royals and the Colorado State Rams would like me to talk about their teams, but no one else on this planet gives a **** about those teams. One of the biggest complaints I get is 'Wahhhh Colin you don't talk about the Washington Nationals, wahhh.' That's because I don't want to talk about the Washington Nationals, and nobody wants to listen to me talk about the Nationals. The only people who complain about me or ESPN not showing highlights or talking about their team are THOSE fans. If you want to listen to radio or watch TV about your favorite team that doesn't generate national media attention, tune in to your local radio station or your local news station on TV, because you won't find it here."

That's what people don't understand. I hear people complain all the time about "Well ESPN never covers the Braves or the Falcons." Yeah, because they suck and nobody cares about the Braves or Falcons. Tune in to FOX 5, they have plenty on both teams, or read the AJC, it's backed with Falcons and Braves stuff.

But who in the heck wants to listen to constant radio about all of those teams he mentioned either?

After awhile that would be so boring.

But who in the heck wants to listen to constant radio about all of those teams he mentioned either?

After awhile that would be so boring.

You would think, but that's how good he is. He can make anything interesting, even if he talks about it every day. People actually will listen to him because they HATE him and want to scream at him through their speakers.

And if people from New York, Boston, LA, Ohio and people from the SEC-area (Because he loves SEC football and talks A LOT about that too) tune in, those are all the ratings he needs.

You would think, but that's how good he is. He can make anything interesting, even if he talks about it every day. People actually will listen to him because they HATE him and want to scream at him through their speakers.

And if people from New York, Boston, LA, Ohio and people from the SEC-area (Because he loves SEC football and talks A LOT about that too) tune in, those are all the ratings he needs.

I can deal with the SEC football talk because I love the SEC. I can see it with all of those major market teams in the major cities due to the populations, but I can clearly say for myself that I am sick of hearing about NY, LA, Boston, etc.

That's why I'm happy when they lose. :D

Believe me as a Michigan Wolveriines fan I should hate him, but I don't. Love the guy!

I always like the fact that he has little patience with whiney idiots, but whenever I hear someone on the radio make a comment like this, I can't help but think of one movie:

The Fisher King

....I like New York in June, how about you???? :lol:

I love sports radio.

The political shows always have hosts that are either bought and paid for or don't want to alienate any viewers or make any statements they think will upset their viewers.

Sports show hosts generally are way more honest and candid. Especially when they get asked about questions outside of sports. They usually don't go crazy trash talking their home cities sports teams but other than that I actually feel like I'm listening to a guy just honestly talking.

I love sports radio.

The political shows always have hosts that are either bought and paid for or don't want to alienate any viewers or make any statements they think will upset their viewers.

Sports show hosts generally are way more honest and candid. Especially when they get asked about questions outside of sports. They usually don't go crazy trash talking their home cities sports teams but other than that I actually feel like I'm listening to a guy just honestly talking.

Colin does

That dude dumps on anything and everything related to Seattle you could imagine, and the people in his home state hate him for it.

He says there is a reason teams like New York and Boston and LSU and Florida and the Lakers and USC are so good, and that's because of their media. The media forces them to be good or be burried by them. He said

"You know what the main story in Seattle was? The fact that the Washington Huskies canoe team got into the water for practice today. The media doesn't care about sports because everyone is too busy drinking coffee and buying whatever new Microsoft product comes out. That's why all their teams suck."