The "Non-Bump" for Obama's Mid East Media Blitz

The margin of error is 3 points, so Obama and McCain are still virtually tied. I think they are both huge ***** bags, so while it is good news that McCain is neck and neck with the Messiah despite running an anemic campaign, because as bad as he is, he at least does not hold Obama's idiotic and unrealistic tax policies and he is pro-life (so he says at this point) and with one or possibly even two SC nominees coming up, this is a huge deal. Bob Barr would be the best choice for the job of the three, but he is barely registering as a blip on the radar, the choices, whether people like myself like it or not are: McCain, Obama, or stay home. I wish McCain would vow should he win to not seek reelection as many are now asking him to do, but I doubt that as well. Anyway, polls do not mean a great deal until late September- early October, but just so the Obamaphiles here can stay somewhat within the realm of reality.....you're guy is not running away with anything, this election is completely winnable for the Republicans, a fact that does not speak well of them, but of the complete and utter failure of the Democratic Party...to be this close in a year that Robert Byrd should have been able to take the Republicans to the woodshed is just comical, except that these buffoons could still squeak out a victory and the thought of Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid holding the three highest offices in the land is too terrible to even put to words.

Lastest Rasmussen Report

It reads it part:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that Barack Obama now attracts 45% of the vote while John McCain earns 43%. When "leaners" are included, it’s Obama 48% and McCain 46% (see recent daily results).

The margin of error is 3 points, so Obama and McCain are still virtually tied. I think they are both huge ***** bags, so while it is good news that McCain is neck and neck with the Messiah despite running an anemic campaign, because as bad as he is, he at least does not hold Obama's idiotic and unrealistic tax policies and he is pro-life (so he says at this point) and with one or possibly even two SC nominees coming up, this is a huge deal. Bob Barr would be the best choice for the job of the three, but he is barely registering as a blip on the radar, the choices, whether people like myself like it or not are: McCain, Obama, or stay home. I wish McCain would vow should he win to not seek reelection as many are now asking him to do, but I doubt that as well. Anyway, polls do not mean a great deal until late September- early October, but just so the Obamaphiles here can stay somewhat within the realm of reality.....you're guy is not running away with anything, this election is completely winnable for the Republicans, a fact that does not speak well of them, but of the complete and utter failure of the Democratic Party...to be this close in a year that Robert Byrd should have been able to take the Republicans to the woodshed is just comical, except that these buffoons could still squeak out a victory and the thought of Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid holding the three highest offices in the land is too terrible to even put to words.

Lastest Rasmussen Report

It reads it part:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that Barack Obama now attracts 45% of the vote while John McCain earns 43%. When "leaners" are included, it’s Obama 48% and McCain 46% (see recent daily results).

Reality vs what the media would like us to think... How could they be so different? <_<

Reality vs what the media would like us to think... How could they be so different? <_<

It is a shame, a great shame that many take what the media spoon feeds at face value. That is why I rail on them and whine about their blatant partisanship so much, these jacknuts are Constitutionally protected to deliver factual information to the American people, not their opinions of who would make a better president, it is disgraceful.

It is a shame, a great shame that many take what the media spoon feeds at face value. That is why I rail on them and whine about their blatant partisanship so much, these jacknuts are Constitutionally protected to deliver factual information to the American people, not their opinions of who would make a better president, it is disgraceful.

I'll reiterate in this thread as well what is equally as disgraceful... That this thread and ATLbear's thread about real concerns during the campaign are being buried; unseen and unreplied-to, yet snake's thread about Obama's disparaging remarks about America is up to three pages of people defending his actions.