FIFA 09 is Looking Awesome

Demo coming soon.

Improved AI (last year's was decent, this one will be even more realistic from how one of the developers described it), and 10 vs. 10 online play! Only the goalies will be controlled by AI in online play. There will be 20 people controlling their own person for the entire match.

Plus, visually, it looks fantastic. Konami better deliver this year, or they're out.

x3xbox360vfifa0906sh0.jpg

x3xbox360vfifa0907so1.jpg

x3xbox360vfifa0924td4.jpg

x3xbox360vfifa0909it8.jpg

More Here.

I heard that PES 2009 is no better then PES 2008 which was a horrible game.

Infact a **** of alot of people returned their copy of PES2008 to swap it for FIFA 08.

yes, PES 2008 was pretty bad, but PES6 is still better than any FIFA game I've played yet.

Konami has admitted that they messed up with 2008, so I'm sure we'll see improvement with 2009.

The first PES 2009 trailer looks bad compared to media we've seen from FIFA 09. Plus Japanese companies are known for bad online. Konami, even with probably its biggest title of this generation in Metal Gear Solid 4, still has an online system that isn't very user-friendly. They require you to register outside of PSN (on top of PSN) to even set up online play in MGS4.

Plus, Konami hasn't shown that it can optimally code for different systems at once as PES is on many systems. That was shown in the last iteration.

FIFA 09 WILL be the superior soccer game of the two.

The first PES 2009 trailer looks bad compared to media we've seen from FIFA 09. Plus Japanese companies are known for bad online. Konami, even with probably its biggest title of this generation in Metal Gear Solid 4, still has an online system that isn't very user-friendly. They require you to register outside of PSN (on top of PSN) to even set up online play in MGS4.

Plus, Konami hasn't shown that it can optimally code for different systems at once as PES is on many systems. That was shown in the last iteration.

FIFA 09 WILL be the superior soccer game of the two.

If that's the case, I'll probably just stick with PES6. People stick make patches for that.