Bill O'Reilly, Michael Savage, Sean Hannity on Church Shooters reading list

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/jul/28/c...o-suspects-car/

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Excerpts:

Adkisson targeted the church, Still wrote in the document obtained by WBIR-TV, Channel 10, "because of its liberal teachings and his belief that all liberals should be killed because they were ruining the country, and that he felt that the Democrats had tied his country's hands in the war on terror and they had ruined every institution in America with the aid of media outlets."

Adkisson told Still that "he could not get to the leaders of the liberal movement that he would then target those that had voted them in to office."

Inside the house, officers found "Liberalism is a Mental Health Disorder" by radio talk show host Michael Savage, "Let Freedom Ring" by talk show host Sean Hannity, and "The O'Reilly Factor," by television talk show host Bill O'Reilly.

I hope they beef up Barack's security details. If that man got assassinated by a crazy white guy (which lets face it, most assassins are crazy white guys aside from the DC sniper) it would set race relations back to 1968. If you thought O.J. Simpson or Michael Vick hoopla was bad, pffft.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/jul/28/c...o-suspects-car/

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Excerpts:

Adkisson targeted the church, Still wrote in the document obtained by WBIR-TV, Channel 10, "because of its liberal teachings and his belief that all liberals should be killed because they were ruining the country, and that he felt that the Democrats had tied his country's hands in the war on terror and they had ruined every institution in America with the aid of media outlets."

Adkisson told Still that "he could not get to the leaders of the liberal movement that he would then target those that had voted them in to office."

Inside the house, officers found "Liberalism is a Mental Health Disorder" by radio talk show host Michael Savage, "Let Freedom Ring" by talk show host Sean Hannity, and "The O'Reilly Factor," by television talk show host Bill O'Reilly.

Its funny, you see the idiocy of people blaming Obama for Hamas, The Black Panthers, ACORN, and a dozen other radical groups endorsing him with 20\20 clarity, but you see this nut who read some books by the above talk show hosts as some sort of indictment against them and of being news worthy, no one can ever accuse you of allowing anything to cloud your double standard.

Its funny, you see the idiocy of people blaming Obama for Hamas, The Black Panthers, ACORN, and a dozen other radical groups endorsing him with 20\20 clarity, but you see this nut who read some books by the above talk show hosts as some sort of indictment against them and of being news worthy, no one can ever accuse you of allowing anything to cloud your double standard.

GEEZ BOB PUT DOWN THAT GUN!!!!! HE WAS JUST KIDDING!!!!!

The big difference here is that he quoted from an article that is actually true. And no where does it blame Hannity and Co. for anything.

Here come the Savage InHannity, Oreillites to defend their masters!!!

Yeah, and there is a big difference.

I'm not implying that these people went out and told him to go kill a bunch of people. Michael Savage maybe, but Hannity and Oreilly no. Or that they were in any way connected with the shooting. Thats a big difference from the people who say that Obama is getting Black Panthers and Hamas support because he is secretly going to try to push their agenda/is a muslim/black supremacist.

However... it still doesn't surprise me that this is the case. The guy had an irrational fear of "liberals" and it doesn't strike me as any surprise that he would listen to three radical right wing tv/radio personalities that basically spend their entire program telling you how evil liberals are and try to fear monger against liberals. **** sometimes I listen to Michael Savage for kicks when Im driving somewhere late and I hear him talk about all the time how liberal person X is trying to take over the world and should be hung/shot/waterboarded.

Take another look at the article:

"Adkisson targeted the church, Still wrote in the document obtained by WBIR-TV, Channel 10, "because of its liberal teachings and his belief that all liberals should be killed because they were ruining the country, and that he felt that the Democrats had tied his country's hands in the war on terror and they had ruined every institution in America with the aid of media outlets."

Take out the part about liberals being killed, and you have nearly verbatim the main argument that these guys spend their entire programs try to get across.

He was a conservative coward.

Maybe, but blaming Hannity and O'Reilly for this coward's actions is unfair, since both sides, conservative and liberal, have their extreme fringe elements.

I mean, heck, they found Al Gore's book in the Unabomber's cabin.

A true conservative doesn't care how anyone else leads their lives.

What is so hard about living and letting-live?

I sure wish there was a **** for this ******* to burn in forever.

you need to send this memo to the gop and republicans everywhere. i dont think they know.

These are also the same people who deny Islam is a violent reliegion, and yet Sean Hannity and O' Reilly are the evil ones. I don't remember when I have heard that Hannity demanded that anyone be killed, or ordered a suicide bombing.

This goes back to that "conservatives are always unhappier than liberals" discussion a couple of weeks ago. As was said multiple times then, it's just common sense that the people who oppress are less happy than those who don't. Such action is fear motivated by insecurity.

These are also the same people who deny Islam is a violent reliegion, and yet Sean Hannity and O' Reilly are the evil ones. I don't remember when I have heard that Hannity demanded that anyone be killed, or ordered a suicide bombing.

Thats funny because I don't recall anyone here actually saying that.

Yea...And?

liberal loosers just love to smear conservatives with overgeneralizations and false inuendos! they'll probably make fun of michael savage's real name (michael weiner) next. real mature!

just because savage calls liberals mentally defective, evil, unpatriotic traitors doesn't mean he wants them dead! the shooter was an idiot anyway because he shot up a church and everybody knows that liberals don't attend church!

liberal loosers just love to smear conservatives with overgeneralizations and false inuendos! they'll probably make fun of michael savage's real name (michael weiner) next. real mature!

just because savage calls liberals mentally defective, evil, unpatriotic traitors doesn't mean he wants them dead! the shooter was an idiot anyway because he shot up a church and everybody knows that liberals don't attend church!

They have been calling him DR.Weiner for sometime now. :lol:

Ive heard Michael Savage say multiple times that he wants several liberals dead. Specifically once I was listening to him after the supreme court ruled that prisoners had the right to habeus corpus and he said flat out that the justices that voted for it should be killed.

Michael Savage is a tin foil hat wearing fear mongerer and it doesn't surprise me that one of his supporters would do this.