Something About our D Line You Might Want to See

Went to the ProFootballWeekly site, saw this there. Entered in on the 27th:

Sources in Atlanta say it will be very difficult for the Falcons to get a good sense of their offensive line early in camp because the team’s crop of defensive tackles is so weak. The Falcons’ offensive line could be in for a surprise in the first preseason game against the Jaguars, as that will be its first look at a truly competent interior D-line. As of this writing, reports indicated the Falcons were in negotiations to bring back DT Grady Jackson, whom they released last season, to help beef up the underwhelming DT corps.

And here is yer link: http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/The+W...rapup072708.htm

Went to the ProFootballWeekly site, saw this there. Entered in on the 27th:

Sources in Atlanta say it will be very difficult for the Falcons to get a good sense of their offensive line early in camp because the team’s crop of defensive tackles is so weak. The Falcons’ offensive line could be in for a surprise in the first preseason game against the Jaguars, as that will be its first look at a truly competent interior D-line. As of this writing, reports indicated the Falcons were in negotiations to bring back DT Grady Jackson, whom they released last season, to help beef up the underwhelming DT corps.

And here is yer link: http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/The+W...rapup072708.htm

now thats gonna bust some bubbles :lol::lol::lol: explains the 1-15 prediction

now thats gonna bust some bubbles :lol::lol::lol: explains the 1-15 prediction

Shouldn't bust anyone's bubbles it was already posted on here before and most people know our interior was a little weak as of right now. Grady went along way to helping fix that but it's still not gonna be the best dt combo in the world but it's also not gonna be the worst now. Anderson still has to prove to me he can play at this level unlike most i never was a fan of his before we drafted him. Not saying he can't turn it around because if anyone can help him do that then it's mike and bear just gotta see how bad he wants it.

No, your team is horrible. Your have the worst OL and DL in the league couple that with that horrid secondary and you guys are in for a long year. 4 wins would be incredible with that talent

Your fricking stupid...end of story, why do you post here??? Apparently you have nothing better to do than make fun of a team and point out stuff we already know, go get a life.

Your fricking stupid...end of story, why do you post here??? Apparently you have nothing better to do than make fun of a team and point out stuff we already know, go get a life.

He posts here because he has probably already been banned from the bucs board. The admins over there are much more strict than here and someone as free spirited as jigga would have been canned a long time ago. Im sure he is alot like conistent falcon as he will even say bad things about his own team just to get under someone's skin. They better be lucky our mods are nothing like the bucs mods or they would already be on the saints boards or panthers boards by now :)

Falcons may have the worst OL, I think that could go to a few teams, but the DL isn't quite the worst. Abraham is as good as any DE healthy, Anderson is a first round draft pick who should be much improved, Jackson is at least an average starter these days and Babs can make plays. Depth sucks though.

You should all thank me for bringing reality back into your lives, this stuff around here is delusia

" You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Jigga Donkey.

· View this post

· Un-ignore Jigga Donkey "

And ahhhhhh. There is a way to stop stupid on this new board, and I love it.

Actually, besides the layout, this is the same as the old board. Not the one before, but the one before that one.

Everyone should know this, because I posted it days ago once it first came out. Things don't go too long without coming to this board. Try and search for it. But thanks for that same info again.

I wasnt aware it had been posted before, there are a lot of D line posts here today including one of mine about Grady, so this seemed to fit the theme of the day.

I am one of those who doesnt mind seeing the same posts from sources (I think you are that way too), because its better to have something posted twice or even three times, than to never have it posted at all.

With a team history like the Falcons have had, fan apathy is always a concern. Good to see these boards have some kind of participation despite all that has gone on recently with the Falcons.