ATL traffic advice for tomorrow

twright21

i'm heading down from dalton to the mall of ga at 9 and then on to flowery branch for the 1:30 practice (then a braves game later...fun day!). i'm leaving here about 6:30, but i need some advice. should i:

A: take 75 to 285 and then back up 85 to the mall of ga

or

B: take 75 to GA 20 (not the interstate of course) and just go around to buford on 20.

it's a shorter distance to go 20, but of course it would normall take longer. however, how bad is traffic gonna be at 75/285, 285, and then 85 at 8 in the morning?

what say you?

i'm heading down from dalton to the mall of ga at 9 and then on to flowery branch for the 1:30 practice (then a braves game later...fun day!). i'm leaving here about 6:30, but i need some advice. should i:

or

B: take 75 to GA 20 (not the interstate of course) and just go around to buford on 20.

it's a shorter distance to go 20, but of course it would normall take longer. however, how bad is traffic gonna be at 75/285, 285, and then 85 at 8 in the morning?

what say you?

traffic aint gonna be bad going from atlanta around that time. also i heard that the 1:30 is ST, so id go to thursday if you want to see the players play. i might be going to the thursday one.

here is the quote.

QUOTE (norwoodfan2132 @ Jul 28 2008, 05:37 PM) *

hey dude i was gonna go to that too, but coach smith in an interview said that it was gonna be like kicking teams only or w/e on wednesday as kind of a rest day, i would wait until an 8:30 normal practice

thanks for the 411. ill go to a day that is normal pratice.

he got it from Delaigle its in Monday Traning camp pics thread by Greg M.

or

what say you?

go interstate the entire way you do not want to deal with the traffic and lights of 20. I have made both trips several times and 20 sucks. JMO

Hey if it is a ST traning camp, then tell me any players you want to check out, and ill check them out. im going on thursday hopefully( hope nothing comes up before then)

will do. hopefully they'll run a regular practice since it's just one because i think thursday is a single practice as well. if not, oh well, we'll check out the place. can't really reschedule now. if i think of anything specific, i'll hit you up.

will do. hopefully they'll run a regular practice since it's just one because i think thursday is a single practice as well. if not, oh well, we'll check out the place. can't really reschedule now. if i think of anything specific, i'll hit you up.

yea no problem man.