Weee.....earthquake

Goat

Didn't even feel it, but up here in SF 5.8 ain't that bad ;)

Glad you're alright, maybe I picked the wrong time to move to San Diego.

I know a 5.8 isn't that bad, I've been through worse. It did feel higher than a 5.8 though, I'm on the 3rd floor of an old building and it shook it pretty good. I happened to be born on the day of a really bad earthquake in the SF area back in '89, maybe you heard of it. ;)

The Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past From The Future?

You should just know that the av you have now most certainly has sex with men.... Not that there is anything wrong with that. It's not his fault, he is just victim of his environment and time period.

I know a 5.8 isn't that bad, I've been through worse. It did feel higher than a 5.8 though, I'm on the 3rd floor of an old building and it shook it pretty good. I happened to be born on the day of a really bad earthquake in the SF area back in '89, maybe you heard of it. ;)

I'm just messing with ya, I moved to the Bay Area a few months before that one, man I wanted to go back...

A friend of mine works in a building on rollers down there, and he said he felt like he was hula dancing.

ive always wondered, once everything is over and the shaking has stopped and everyone is okay, are earthquakes kinda an adrenaline rush? they seem like (as long as no one is hurt and no costly damage occurs) like they would be kinda cool.

When there is constant talk that the next big one is overdue, I would not call them really fun because the often seem to get more violent the longer they go on (just a feeling, not sure if it is actually the case). I do hate when they happen at night, because I can never fall back asleep, and the animals always go nuts.

ive always wondered, once everything is over and the shaking has stopped and everyone is okay, are earthquakes kinda an adrenaline rush? they seem like (as long as no one is hurt and no costly damage occurs) like they would be kinda cool.

Yeah they are I think. Once you make all the phone calls to people you're close to and check for any damages and look back at it, they're pretty BA. The smaller ones anyways, big ones can be pretty scary just because of all the different things that can happen and then you start thinking about an after shock. They do get your adrenaline going though.

yeah the quake was pretty weak. whats funny though is the news, watching the news right now and they seemed suprised that people are calm. its an earthquake, whoopty-doo, nothing was really shaking that bad, and they expect people to throw their arms up and panic. this was nothing conmpared to northridge.