I MUST APOLOGIZE

jjooee

I have to apologize about the post on the hurricane....my insensitivity was too much and I am sorry.

People have told me before that the reason I offend people is because I never get offended myself and therefore even if I go by the biblical command to do unto others as you would have them do unto you it is not good enough in my case.....I should have been cogniscant of this fact during my posts.

Not only that but I've never lived my life as a minority and another fact I should have been cogniscant of.

If someone offends me I just assume, they're having a bad day, their kids are acting up, they're fighting with wife/husband/boyfriend/ or whoever the case may be. Even if someone blatantly tries to offend me I just excuse them in my mind in one way or the other.

I remember when I was in the Army and some guys asked me why I didn't get mad when people called me a "blue eyed devil".

My attitude is if someone feels oppressed, outcast, put upon or whatever the case may be and if they see me as a reperesentative white man of their frustrations then why should I let it bother me about the anger and frustrations floating around between their ears?

In my mind I shouldn't let it bother me.....it would be counter productive if I did let it bother me....but, I have learned that not everyone thinks like me to say the least.

I don't want to say that some people bask in their misery or victim status because I am genuinely sorry if I have offended anyone and I don't want that message to outweigh my apology.

For real.

You are apologizing because you want people to pat you on the back and say "way to man up" because you're a narcissistic d-bag who loves to have the spotlight pointed in your direction.

And nobody says "blue eyed devil" that's ********.

Guest Gritz

Yeah, without being unnecessarily cruel I'm going to have to agree with The Egoist.

So many of your threads seem to be fixed on you, your standing with this message board, your beliefs, your this or that.

We don't know you. It's a message board. Get over yourself.

Yeah, without being unnecessarily cruel I'm going to have to agree with The Egoist.

So many of your threads seem to be fixed on you, your standing with this message board, your beliefs, your this or that.

We don't know you. It's a message board. Get over yourself.

People act so offended and hurt....I just assume they really are.

I'm legitimately apologizing...why would anyone fake being hurt or offended ???

1. It's hotternell today.

2. Inna Godda Davida is on XM right now.

3. I'm going to drink some real Bavarian beer tonight that my wife brought home from Munich (she's a government spy and works Germany and Turkey all the time).

4. I am a brown-eyed devil.

5. It came to me in a dream that the Falcons would actually go 8-8 this year.

6. I say that every damned year.

1. It's hotternell today.

2. Inna Godda Davida is on XM right now.

3. I'm going to drink some real Bavarian beer tonight that my wife brought home from Munich (she's a government spy and works Germany and Turkey all the time).

4. I am a brown-eyed devil.

5. It came to me in a dream that the Falcons would actually go 8-8 this year.

6. I say that every damned year.

And for some reason I believe it every **** year.

FTR, I've called people One Eyed Devils, Peg Leg Devils, Blue Eyed Angels, Blue Ball Devils, and One Eyed Green Thumb Devils...but never a blue eyed devil.

For real.

You are apologizing because you want people to pat you on the back and say "way to man up" because you're a narcissistic d-bag who loves to have the spotlight pointed in your direction.

And nobody says "blue eyed devil" that's ********.

Are you saying people who called me that were ******** ????

FTR, I've called people One Eyed Devils, Peg Leg Devils, Blue Eyed Angels, Blue Ball Devils, and One Eyed Green Thumb Devils...but never a blue eyed devil.

I think it's a muslim thing to call people blue eyed devils

Good shot! Made my brown-eye blue with that one.