Eric Colman talks up secondary and Grimes

collinr01

From the sounds of it, if Grimes doesnt do better than NFL elite status, he is screwed from all this talk lol :P Seriously, i hope to god that he is this great, and a great athelete...if he doesnt get burned as much as D-hall did, than he is destined for stardom!

Houston has been bothering me with his work ethic. All I have been hearing is he has a bad work ethic and doesn't seem to want it enough.

That's a huge misconception... He's been spoken very highly of by the staff... People say that because he's NOT vocal and no one has really heard him say much. That doesn't mean he's lazy, I saw in the Mic'd up talk Coach Smith telling him he's doing a great job and great work working on some technique he taught him earlier or w/e...

See my Myth Buster's thread on his work ethic..

It's not true, if he had bad work ethic he wouldn't have put up 28 reps, 6 more than Jamaal Anderson

That's a huge misconception... He's been spoken very highly of by the staff... People say that because he's NOT vocal and no one has really heard him say much. That doesn't mean he's lazy, I saw in the Mic'd up talk Coach Smith telling him he's doing a great job and great work working on some technique he taught him earlier or w/e...

See my Myth Buster's thread on his work ethic..

It's not true, if he had bad work ethic he wouldn't have put up 28 reps, 6 more than Jamaal Anderson

we dont want him to be more vocal according to this board. that means he will be just another dhall, and soon after, everyone will be calling for his head.

if grimes is better than hall, it would be cool points on emmit thomas ability to see talent and use it. if i recall correctly noone ever heard about him until coach thomas gave him a chance against the cardinals

I thought he should have gotten a chance long before then. He played well in pre-season last year and the year before he looked good in mini-camp and training camp. He got hurt before pre-season and went on the practice squad. He went to NFL Europe the next season. Grimes was no surprise unless u don't follow the Falcons that closely.

Houston has been bothering me with his work ethic. All I have been hearing is he has a bad work ethic and doesn't seem to want it enough.

don't know what you're talking about, Houston is looking like he'll have a great year. U can tell he's more comfortable now turning his head and finding the ball. That was his only problem last year because he always kept the WR on his hip. He didn't get burned once all season.

grimes made 15 million tackles in that arizona game, now everyone is on his sac..id rather take the wait and see approach on this dude to see if hes the real deal before granting him with all the praise yall are giving him.

if i recall correctly, ERIC COLEMAN was the ring leader in saying that brent was probably the greatest athlete he's played with...that deserves some scrutiny when another professional db gives you that kind of praise

if i recall correctly, ERIC COLEMAN was the ring leader in saying that brent was probably the greatest athlete he's played with...that deserves some scrutiny when another professional db gives you that kind of praise

yea u right, but before eric coleman became a falcon, i knew nothing of him. i respect him, but id rather take the wait and see approach on this one. not saying it isnt true, but now and days, talk it cheap.

I don't see that. That guy works out really hard in the weight room. He is freakishly strong, that ethic should translate to the field. I think it's because of who coached him last year.