FIRST TRAILER for X-Men Origins: Wolverine leaked

Headshot

I just read the Wolverine: Origin comics. (I downloaded them for free.)

James/Logan has a very tragic past, boy, I"m telling you.

Where did you download them from?

I might try to read them, it'll be my first attempt at reading a comic books since I was like 11.

Where did you download them from?

I might try to read them, it'll be my first attempt at reading a comic books since I was like 11.

I actually downloaded mine using Ares Vista. I actually downloaded alot of classics. Alot of DC/Marvel collabos.

I, like you, stopped reading comics since I was 12, but since the new comic-to-movie craze, I've started to read them again. Only my favorites though. I've been trying to find the Watchmen, but I've only seen the Spanish versions on there.

I actually downloaded mine using Ares Vista. I actually downloaded alot of classics. Alot of DC/Marvel collabos.

I, like you, stopped reading comics since I was 12, but since the new comic-to-movie craze, I've started to read them again. Only my favorites though. I've been trying to find the Watchmen, but I've only seen the Spanish versions on there.

I was just browsing through all the Wolverine Origins titles and stumbled across the arc I want to read.

300px-CoverWolverine-Origins21.jpg

cover-medium.jpg

wolorig24.jpg

Deadpool FTW. I think like Origins 21-25 is the Deadpool vs. Wolverine arc.

Yeah I am because it pisses me off when they can't do nothing right.

Gambit having red eyes is like the least important thing about his character, lol.

If it's faithfull to the psyche and character of Gambit, I don't care if they give him yellow eyes.

Gambit having red eyes is like the least important thing about his character, lol.

If it's faithfull to the psyche and character of Gambit, I don't care if they give him yellow eyes.

Still a part of Gambit, but I will not judge until I see this movie because after all he could get red eyes later on in the movie or at least when he gets mad.

Im actually very surprised by how good it looked. After seeing Sabertooth turned into a **** clown show in the first movie I was worried but it looks good so far.

I actually like Ryan playing Deadpool as well. Hes supposed to have a humorous side and Ryan will give him that.

Did they really show Wolverine walking away from an explosion in slow-mo?? How original. And do those fanboy's really have to clap at everything? I am a bit intrigued because of the last scene where he tells him he's going to cut his God Da#n head off. That was a very unwatered down Wolverine line.