My notes on training camp

-DJ Shockley looked like the best quarterback today, Redman #2, Ryan #3, Harrington #4 (I'm not spewing out UGA homer crap, he really looked great out there). I remember one play where DJ "threaded-the-needle" to complete a pass to Hartsock and another where he threw a long pass to Chandler Williams that was right on target but Williams dropped the pass because the corner hit him after he caught it.

-I think Jason Snelling will not make the final 53 roster

-Thomas Brown surprised me, he's quicker and faster than I thought he was

-Brent Grimes is a great corner but he got beat deep by Roddy White on the last play of today

-Chris Houston just hasn't impressed me. In one-on-one drills against the receivers, he got scorched by Adam Jennings.

-Chandler Williams (wr) dropped a pass but, other than that, he looks very underrated. Granted, he was playing against the third team defense

-Roddy White looked great.

-Martrez Milner is faster than I expected

-Harry Douglas looked really good

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Shockley, Brown, and Milner looked great. Thanks homer.

You aint lying. Just the other day Shockley had to stay after practice because he couldnt hit anything. Now he is the greatest QB on the Field. I am a die hard UGA fan, but some of you guys need to come on over to the reality side.

You aint lying. Just the other day Shockley had to stay after practice because he couldnt hit anything. Now he is the greatest QB on the Field. I am a die hard UGA fan, but some of you guys need to come on over to the reality side.

I was posting about what I analyzed today.

I have been disappointed in what I'm hearing about Houston at TC. He has the physical abilities but I think he might get Jimmy Williams-lazy on us.

By the way, how many fans come out for the morning sessions during the weekdays?

Not that many. May be 60-100 fans. You can easily get a clear view of the action. The funny thing is that I don't know if you'll like this one fan that came; he was dressed up in an old Falcons uniform and kept yelling out all these stats of our players that made a play. It was funny but the guy was obnoxious.

Not that many. May be 60-100 fans. You can easily get a clear view of the action. The funny thing is that I don't know if you'll like this one fan that came; he was dressed up in an old Falcons uniform and kept yelling out all these stats of our players that made a play. It was funny but the guy was obnoxious.

That's 'stats'

Is he a chunkier white guy? There was a guy in a Crumpler pro-bowl jersey Sunday afternoon that kept doing something similar. He was pretty darn annoying.

That was Stats. We should all aspire to be as passionae about this team as he is.

DSC_0313.jpg

When I was there Saturday, he knocked down a pass, then on the very next play, intercepted a pass.

He nearly intercepted a pass when he was covering Eric Weems but he tipped it into the receiver's hands. He was so close to an int.I think Erik Coleman picked off a pass today.

DJ isnt even the #3 right now...he's the back up 3rd string QB to Ryan and is just rotating in and out with him. to say he is looking better than any of them is stupid. Redman is playing against starters and harrington is going against 2nd string....

again, he's not even the 3rd QB, he is just a camp arm, and is only giving ryan a break when he needs it. Quit giving these idiots false hopes!

DJ is fighting to be the 3rd string QB and thats it

DJ isnt even the #3 right now...he's the back up 3rd string QB to Ryan and is just rotating in and out with him. to say he is looking better than any of them is stupid. Redman is playing against starters and harrington is going against 2nd string....

again, he's not even the 3rd QB, he is just a camp arm, and is only giving ryan a break when he needs it. Quit giving these idiots false hopes!

DJ is fighting to be the 3rd string QB and that it

From what I'm hearing he'd better be asking be Baker's father for some inside info on a job in the AFL.

From what I'm hearing he'd better be asking be Baker's father for some inside info on a job in the AFL.

Don't say that!

DJ will be the starter and also save 7 whales, 52,131 dogs, open a battered womens shelter and beat up Chuck Norris for those **** Total Gym exercise machines he's selling on TV.

DJ is fighting to be the 3rd string QB and that it

It's too bad you weren't at camp. Ryan looked mediocre. I understand why he was mediocre, but he was mediocre; that's what I saw. Shockley was making good reads and passes today; that's what I saw. I can't go to every camp but Redman looked good and Shockley looked better. He was looking good TODAY. Shockley did get chances with the first team offense and against the first team defense.

You sound as though Shockley can't have a good day in practice..... :huh: