So now the letters "NGR" are racist

They should have given the crackpot a new license plate; "IDT CNT" for example

16975343.jpg

Arkansas Pulls Hundreds Of 'Racist' License Plates

'I Couldn't Imagine Putting This On My Car,' Motorist Says

ARKANSAS -- A series of hundreds of Arkansas-issued license plates are being pulled out of circulation over letter combinations that some claim are racist.

"I couldn't imagine putting this on my car," motorist Alice Kunce said as she held up her "018-NGR" license plate.

Kunce said she found the letter combination offensive.

"She looked at it and said, 'Why not,'" Kunce said. "I said, 'Look at it, what does it say?' and she looked at it and said, 'Oh.'"

The state decided to pull the entire series of plates after being made aware of the letter combination.

"Some folks might think it OK, others find it offensive," Roger Duren of the Office of Motor Vehicles said. "So, if anyone does, anything offensive we try not to issue."

Arkansas uses a computer program and then an employee to screen personal plates.

Another employee and a plate vendor screen state-issued plates for offensive or derogatory statements.

Some drivers said they were not offended by the letter combination.

The Office of Motor Vehicles said they must consider who may see the plates on other cars on the highway and become offended, the report said.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Hypersensitivity rules the day folks.

It's amazing how hypersensitive people are....it's like we're a nation of females.

Have you ever been around women and they catch every single slightest possible slight that

could ever be derived from any sound, verb, gesture, or hint. Women are extremely intuitive to

any possilble slight and we are becoming a nation of p****s,

imagine how troubled you be if she were a black lady.

I bet yours reads CutNPst.

So your (not so) new thing is still just dropping lame insults with every post......it's fine, but pointless. Don't like em, don't read em. You remain a funny guy, and I still even like you, but the "above it all" arrogance routine has run it's course, consider finding a new gimmick.

So your (not so) new thing is still just dropping lame insults with every post......it's fine, but pointless. Don't like em, don't read em. You remain a funny guy, and I still even like you, but the "above it all" arrogance routine has run it's course, consider finding a new gimmick.

Like, for instance, my new gimmick. I make balloon animals with condoms.

The truth is not a gimmick, my confused friend.

It's understandable why they won't use those plates. If you can't see that then you're a blind ignorant idiot.

Would you want that on your car?

iF THE STATE GAVE ME A PLATE THAT READ

135 HONKY

I'd laugh at it and be on my way....it's just a license plate.