Which Way Do You park?

Drink Beer

OK... In the interest of exploring strange cultural phenomena... I have to ask...

Over the last couple of years I've noticed that in our parking lot at work there is a distinct difference in the way people park based on race...

It seems that nearly all of the black people back in to their parking spots, while most of the white people pull in front first. It's not a hard and fast rule and there certainly are exceptions, but more times than not, this is the way it is.

I can't say that I spend enough time parking anywhere else to notice if this difference is limited to just the parking lot where I work, or if this difference occurs everywhere...

Not saying any one way is any better than the other, either...

But now I'm curious... Why the difference? And generally, which way do you park?

OK... In the interest of exploring strange cultural phenomena... I have to ask...

Over the last couple of years I've noticed that in our parking lot at work there is a distinct difference in the way people park based on race...

It seems that nearly all of the black people back in to their parking spots, while most of the white people pull in front first. It's not a hard and fast rule and there certainly are exceptions, but more times than not, this is the way it is.

I can't say that I spend enough time parking anywhere else to notice if this difference is limited to just the parking lot where I work, or if this difference occurs everywhere...

Not saying any one way is any better than the other, either...

But now I'm curious... Why the difference? And generally, which way do you park?

Do you think this stuff up when your on the can?

This is a little off topic but it bugs me so I'm going to rant for a sec.

I don't care what color you are or which way you park as long as you don't double park. When I see someone that is double parked it makes me want to park right next to them and dent the **** out of their car with my door. If you have a ferrari or lambo or something like that I wouldn't have a problem but I swear that I saw a dude double park a honda civic. Ugh.

I would imagine that almost everyone's car is important to them and thats why it ticks me off to see people think that they deserve two spaces for their one crappy little car.

Sorry for that off topic rant.

This is a little off topic but it bugs me so I'm going to rant for a sec.

I don't care what color you are or which way you park as long as you don't double park. When I see someone that is double parked it makes me want to park right next to them and dent the **** out of their car with my door. If you have a ferrari or lambo or something like that I wouldn't have a problem but I swear that I saw a dude double park a honda civic. Ugh.

I would imagine that almost everyone's car is important to them and thats why it ticks me off to see people think that they deserve two spaces for their one crappy little car.

Sorry for that off topic rant.

I've had nasty thoughts about this before.

I would love to take my keys and write, LEARN TO PARK, A**HOLE on the side of their car.

I've had nasty thoughts about this before.

I would love to take my keys and write, LEARN TO PARK, A**HOLE on the side of their car.

There has been a couple of times that I would just park so close to them that they couldn't get in the drivers side door. It was pretty satisfying watching them crawl in from the passenger side. Maybe next time they won't double park.