My Starting lineup so far

i think you have it all wrong.....forney is a has been. mcclure will be back, and weiner is more of a liability now. i believe smitty wants to stay young
this guy has nailed it. Except for the Weiner part. He was our best OL before his knee injuries. If he can prove he can still play, it will be Weiner at RT. With Dahl and Clabo battling it out at RG.

Cats are frikken evil.

...but the OL will be

(Hartsock) Baker-Blaylock-McClure-Dahl-Clabo

I like Weiner just fine, but I don't think they'll put him in full time at the beginning of the season. He'll get a lot of pt, but I just think they'll use him as reserve unless Clabo just doesn't cut it.

Cats are frikken evil.

...but the OL will be

I like Weiner just fine, but I don't think they'll put him in full time at the beginning of the season. He'll get a lot of pt, but I just think they'll use him as reserve unless Clabo just doesn't cut it.

That's the way I see it also.

haha - that just looks funny reading that (I know it is pronounced WINER - not WEENER) - but still is funny. :)

Now - I think mostly right - except I think they go with young players more also - maybe weiner starts out the season - but not for long on the field.

Cats are frikken evil.

...but the OL will be

Ding, ding, ding!!! We have a winner!! :D

Cats are frikken evil.

...but the OL will be

Got to agree w/ you more than the poster. Only thing that COULD change is move Clabo in to guard and put weiner in if healthy. I could see it being....... Baker - Clabo - McClure - Dahl - Weiner