Hudson done for the year?

slamee101

If there is such a thing as "good news" in this situation, if Hudson does have to sit out an extended period of time, the Braves do have him insured. Which means, like Mike Hampton, we won't have to eat his salary.

Best case scenario here is that he sits out the rest of the season and is healthy for next season.

The Hudson injury is just one more ***** slap to us Braves fans.

What would make me happy right now is if the Braves just started bring up guys like B. Jones, Flowers and Schaeffer and let us see what the future holds for us.

I was reading in the pre-season that the Braves didn't think that Schaeffer would be ready until 09 but as far as I am concerned it's time to start planning for 09 now.

Schafer is hitting .214 right now. He does have an exemplary OBP of .356 considering how awful his BA is, but I think we need to give him a lot more time to find his footing. I also wouldn't mind a deal centered on Schafer for Jason Bay.

Schafer is hitting .214 right now. He does have an exemplary OBP of .356 considering how awful his BA is, but I think we need to give him a lot more time to find his footing. I also wouldn't mind a deal centered on Schafer for Jason Bay.

****, I had never thought of that. I love what Schafer brings to the table, as I see him in the mold of a Grady Sizemore, but he may never live up to that billing. If he could net us Jason Bay, while only including Lillibridge and a mid-level prospect, then that would be a steal for us.

don't even say that... i wouldn't mind getting Bay but I'd hate to give up Schafer to do it