restaurants near dome?

Can anyone give any recommendations for restaurants within a reasonable walking distance to GA dome? Am not from ATL and will be in town for Falcons/Colts game. We will be wearing our jerseys and jeans... any place without a dress code but somewhere to get a good steak or surf and turf? Thanks

Can anyone give any recommendations for restaurants within a reasonable walking distance to GA dome? Am not from ATL and will be in town for Falcons/Colts game. We will be wearing our jerseys and jeans... any place without a dress code but somewhere to get a good steak or surf and turf? Thanks

The CNN Center, which is right there, is chalked full of them. :D

montana grill, up spring street about .5 mile from the dome

go up past that and make a right onto peachtree, another left on peachtree and about a quarter mile down is a Durango steak house (not great, but not bad either)

STATS sports bar is near there

couple of places over by the aquarium have opened up

actually lots of decent restaurants within a 20 minute walk

Grady? Is that you?? :unsure:

Come on guys - we've got to treat our guests better than that. The guy said Steak! If he wan'ts a greasy hotdog, the Varsity is the spot otherwise I'd suggest...

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Atlanta (CNN Center) 190 Marietta St. NW, Ste. 200 which is an easy walk from the Dome.

I'd also consider Stats (really slick sports bar & resturant)... http://www.statsatl.com/home.php.

Come on guys - we've got to treat our guests better than that. The guy said Steak! If he wan'ts a greasy hotdog, the Varsity is the spot otherwise I'd suggest...

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Atlanta (CNN Center) 190 Marietta St. NW, Ste. 200 which is an easy walk from the Dome.

I'd also consider Stats (really slick sports bar & resturant)... http://www.statsatl.com/home.php.

Oh Yeah...Ruth's Chris is right there.... :o

If you dont like any of the places at the CNN center(Is crazy cause there is a ton) Try walking down International st. There's like 2 or 3 places on every block corner. (dont mind the Homeless there harmless) ;)

Have fun, And Sorry about my sig! I like dallas clark :D

There are very few restaurants near the Dome; fewer than you'll see near other NFL stadiums. You have a Mexican restaurant and Taco Mac in the CNN Center (Jock's and Jill's is not there anymore), but that's it. Dantanna's is coming, though I'm not sure when they'll be open.

However, you should give Paschal's a try. It's about 1/4 mile south of the Dome, probably a shorter walk than coming from Stats. Yes, they do have steaks there. I just thought I'd throw that out there since it's not been said yet.

There are very few restaurants near the Dome; fewer than you'll see near other NFL stadiums. You have a Mexican restaurant and Taco Mac in the CNN Center (Jock's and Jill's is not there anymore), but that's it. Dantanna's is coming, though I'm not sure when they'll be open.

However, you should give Paschal's a try. It's about 1/4 mile south of the Dome, probably a shorter walk than coming from Stats. Yes, they do have steaks there. I just thought I'd throw that out there since it's not been said yet.

???? There's way more than that....