The Countdown is on for Joe Horn

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is old news.the point is, he is in camp now, so get over it already.yall just flip flop so many times its not even funny. whats the big deal about him studying the playbook? so what. hes a vet, and it shouldnt take him long to scan over a playbook, and be ready on the field. the only important thing is that hes in camp. i can see if he wasnt, then this thread would make sense, but it doesnt.

I hope we trade his old azz away for another CB and a draft pick.

Honestly do you think there is another team out there that thinks he is worth that big $ the Falcons are paying him and are willing to assume that Big $ contact (as required by NFL rules) to gain his services??? In a trade the new team would have to pay him the BIG $ or better or Atlanta has to make up the difference in the trade deal. Also Atlanta takes a big Cap hit if they out and out release him. Atlanta would love to trade him but does any team want that $$$$ contract??

They can probably get a better WR ( and much cheaper) by waiting until the roster cut downs that's a little over a month away.

this is old news.the point is, he is in camp now, so get over it already.yall just flip flop so many times its not even funny. whats the big deal about him studying the playbook? so what. hes a vet, and it shouldnt take him long to scan over a playbook, and be ready on the field. the only important thing is that hes in camp. i can see if he wasnt, then this thread would make sense, but it doesnt.

Oh please.

He's an overpriced, over the hill vet that should know when to shut his mouth and do his job.

What's old news? You should try clicking on the link. -_-

Oh please.

He's an overpriced, over the hill vet that should know when to shut his mouth and do his job.

these are the same comments you people said about dhall..hmmmm, seems like a tread around this board to say things like this. when has joe ran his mouth??he said he didnt study the playbook because the front office gave him the notion that he was going to get traded..who in **** would waste time studying a playbook for a team that u dont know if your going to be on the next season???he stayed in shape, its not like he didnt do nothing.

Read this:

Horn Wants Out....Read His Words....Read the Coach's Words.

these are the same comments you people said about dhall..hmmmm, seems like a tread around this board to say things like this. when has joe ran his mouth??he said he didnt study the playbook because the front office gave him the notion that he was going to get traded..who in **** would waste time studying a playbook for a team that u dont know if your going to be on the next season???he stayed in shape, its not like he didnt do nothing.

Remember that Vick interview that he wasn't prepared for? That he elected to do while going against the will of the front office?

And don't compare Hall to Horn. At least Horn has had some success in his career to back up his bravado. D. Hall has been nothing but a loud-mouthed hinderance since he left VT. Now he's an over-priced loud-mouthed hinderance. Thank God for the Raiders.

Remember that Vick interview that he wasn't prepared for? That he elected to do while going against the will of the front office?

And don't compare Hall to Horn. At least Horn has had some success in his career to back up his bravado. D. Hall has been nothing but a hinderance since he left VT. Now he's an over-priced hinderance. Thank God for the Raiders.

and hall didnt have success in his career, 2 probowls at a young age??????maybe i missed something.

Having success is NOT to get burned in one-on-one situations on crucial plays in crunch time.

so i guess champ bailey hasnt had success either along with a lot of other great corners. just because a corner gets burnt every now and then, doesnt mean hes not a good corner. its apart of the game. everybody will get beat regardless, its all about if you brush it off and come back on the next play ready to shut it down which in most cases dhall did.

What does that article being old have to do with Horn not willing to study the playbook.... <_<

i was just stating that you making this thread is old news because it was published in the sunday paper. it may be new news to you, so i apologize for being rude if you are just now hearing about this story.

so i guess champ bailey hasnt had success either along with a lot of other great corners. just because a corner gets burnt every now and then, doesnt mean hes not a good corner. its apart of the game. everybody will get beat regardless, its all about if you brush it off and come back on the next play ready to shut it down which in most cases dhall did.

Now you're comparing D. Hall to Champ?

OMG... :lol: I'm through.

i was just stating that you making this thread is old news because it was published in the sunday paper. it may be new news to you, so i apologize for being rude if you are just now hearing about this story.

Actually,

What's the title of your article that you say was printed in the Sunday's Paper? I'd love to read it's content to see if you and I are on the same page...What's the title of the article that you have sitting right before in Sunday's AJC? <_<