Ty Law

This should be considered.

its getting to that time where the FO has a good idea of how much money they will have to spend on free agents. and if there is enough money to sign Ty law for a year or two, i say why not.

I just dont know how having 4 cornerbacks that have not played more than a year in the nfl could affect the secondary. It could be a disaster.

Ty Law is a veteran of veterans. hes been around for a long long time. he can help chris houston, he can help brent grimes. He can help stablize this defense while everyone is getting adjusted. It is going to be a long long painful year if our young young cornerbacks struggle and the only option is to throw another guy out there who has the same amount or less experience than the guy you're taking out.

Now I dont know how much Ty Law wants or if hes even interested in a rebuilding team, but if hes out there and we can bring him in, then i say BRING HIM IN.

and u know, ty law can play for a year or two until michael vick comes back and plays cornerback for this team. (im sorry but i havnt herd anything aobut vick in a while)

It sounds like something the traditional Falcons would do but I'm not interested in rooting for the traditional Falcons. It's time we, the Falcons, pull our heads from our behinds and start thinking things through before acting. Ty Law would have been worth a chance 4 or 5 years ago, now it would be nothing more then throwing away money, lots of money, on a washed up star that should have retired years ago. I guess if you liked Ray Buchanan at the end of his career you would certainly dig Ty Law.

We are not contenders, we are not looking for a 2 day fix...we have a lot of young guys that we can develop and that have the potential to play longer in this league that Ty Law ;)

ummm ty law has been in the league 13 years and is a multi time pro bowler. not many people play in the nfl for that long nor at that high of a level.

We are not contenders, we are not looking for a 2 day fix...we have a lot of young guys that we can develop and that have the potential to play longer in this league that Ty Law ;)

WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSE TO BE DOING WHILE THESE YOUG'UNS DEVELOPE? YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LONG TY HAS BEEN

IN THE NFL DO YOU? I DOUBT THAT ANY OF THESE GUYS LAST HALF AS LONG AS HE HAS. WAITING ON THESE GUYS TO

DEVELOPE IS NO FIX AT ALL. YOU'LL GET BOMBED INTO THE STONE AGE WHILE YOU'RE WAITING ON DEVELOPEMENT!

Ty Law would be excellent for our situation. He could teach these young guys about playing aggressive in this league. Ty Law was the shut down corner in his day. He can still earn a paycheck with his hand on sholder technique.

WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSE TO BE DOING WHILE THESE YOUG'UNS DEVELOPE? YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LONG TY HAS BEEN

IN THE NFL DO YOU? I DOUBT THAT ANY OF THESE GUYS LAST HALF AS LONG AS HE HAS. WAITING ON THESE GUYS TO

DEVELOPE IS NO FIX AT ALL. YOU'LL GET BOMBED INTO THE STONE AGE WHILE YOU'RE WAITING ON DEVELOPEMENT!

quit yelling