ROME the DOME

tdc2111

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm planning on going and taking the family. - I like the price "free"..........It will be interesting to see if they try and charge us $20 to park though - hopefully not - its bad enough they charge us that on a real "gameday

I think Roam the Dome should be a lot of fun - if its "lame" then at least no money was invested. Also, I have two season tickets so I can never take the whole family at once - with this I can - and there is five of us "Falco's" :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see the "red/black" seats of the dome.

My prediction on attendance: 10,000

I'm planning on going and taking the family. - I like the price "free"..........It will be interesting to see if they try and charge us $20 to park though - hopefully not - its bad enough they charge us that on a real "gameday

I think Roam the Dome should be a lot of fun - if its "lame" then at least no money was invested. Also, I have two season tickets so I can never take the whole family at once - with this I can - and there is five of us "Falco's" :rolleyes:

You should park at the Rail Station nearest your home and ride the rail.

I wouldn't expect much of a break on parking. Take MARTA.

Looks like it's $10.00 to park in the orange lot

Rome the dome parking

I'll be there with my Dad, brother, and wife. There's a thing for season ticket holders prior to the general admission portion of the event where Thomas Dimitroff will give a talk of some kind. It's called "Chalk-Talk". I'm looking forward to that, actually; hopefully it will be at least sort of enlightening.

Direwolf

I was going to ask if anyone knew more about the Season Ticket holder benefits.. I know we get a chat with TD but there's also something about a special autograph ticket.. I'm hoping they have a special session with some of the bigger names for the STH.

at $10 or $8 to park, that will be cheaper for me (and more fun btw) than paying for my wife and 2 (or my 3) kids to ride MARTA. I wish they only charged that amount to park for the regular games <_<

We get off fairly cheap with the Falcons... I've seen parking as high as $35-$40 at some NFL stadiums and it's been much harder to leave those stadiums. It would be nice to get a few dollars off as a voucher for being a STH though.

We get off fairly cheap with the Falcons... I've seen parking as high as $35-$40 at some NFL stadiums and it's been much harder to leave those stadiums. It would be nice to get a few dollars off as a voucher for being a STH though.

I suppose we do get off cheap - but considering the "parking set-up" being kind of gloomy and feeling like you are "living like a troll under a bridge" - parking should be less. They are not going to give the STH a break on parking because the STH make up about 80% of the attendance for every game. Oh well......I just may not do as much tailgating this year and ride Marta more - uggghhh - "and here this......Ashby Station.....Ashby Station......

Rock On....

BTW, you lost your post count, too didn't you BC? (I was G-Dawg before)

I suppose we do get off cheap - but considering the "parking set-up" being kind of gloomy and feeling like you are "living like a troll under a bridge" - parking should be less. They are not going to give the STH a break on parking because the STH make up about 80% of the attendance for every game. Oh well......I just may not do as much tailgating this year and ride Marta more - uggghhh - "and here this......Ashby Station.....Ashby Station......

Rock On....

BTW, you lost your post count, too didn't you BC? (I was G-Dawg before)

I lost my posts but it doesn't matter.. it's just the internet. ;) I always park over at CNN center or in the Red Lot and don't tail gate so I guess the whole under the bridge thing is lost to me but the parking does stink down there.