Training Camp vs. Preseason

there's a lot of media hype about how well practice is going for certain player, but does practice really dictate what a player will do when it comes down to crunch time. a lot of guys, especially veteran guys never give one hundred percent in practice if fear of being injured. i posted this to make one point about Ryan, i remember him being more of a clutch player. those player don't have a measuring guage. you can only see the truth when the pressure is on. REGULAR SEASON GAMES

there's a lot of media hype about how well practice is going for certain player, but does practice really dictate what a player will do when it comes down to crunch time. a lot of guys, especially veteran guys never give one hundred percent in practice if fear of being injured. i posted this to make one point about Ryan, i remember him being more of a clutch player. those player don't have a measuring guage. you can only see the truth when the pressure is on. REGULAR SEASON GAMES

They are both steps into the regular season. Training camps shows which guys are picking up the playbook, intensity and it shows which guys who have a knack for making plays.(right place/right time).

Pre-season allows guys to be in live game situations against similar competition and helps gets guys adjusted to the NFL speed. It usually foreshadows impact players but shoudnt be mistaken for the real thing.

All lead into the regular season where everything matters.

Its like a race. Training camp is where the cars are getting worked on and primed to race, the warm up laps are like preseason and the race is the regular season.