Monday Training camp pics

Greg M

Thanks MRF :), Lets see rate the Qb's Hmm well, at this point I would rate them in this order

1. Redman, Partly because he got the most snaps that I saw, he was very cool calm and collected as well

2. Ryan, What can I say, he just looked very professional and he looked like he was having fun

3. Shock, He looked strong and fast and he was throwing bullets and moving his feet, this guy brings a totally diffrent skill set to the table

than the others, I predict he will make the team as the # 3 at least to start the season

4. Harrington, he was confident and threw pretty well, however he seemed to have the most misses (drops) thats the only bad thing I can say about the guy

I will be Heh "Shocked" hehehe if DJ does not make the team, They need a change of pace QB, I suppose I may end up eating these words but I will be very very surprised if DJ is not in and Harrington or Redman out, nothing against either one of those guys this is just how I see things. Very nice avatar there RG

Dang im gonna go mos def to TC on wednesday. I want to see Dj for myself. every1 has been saying good stuff since he bad play in the 1st pratice. How would you rate the Qbs, and nice Picture.

hey dude i was gonna go to that too, but coach smith in an interview said that it was gonna be like kicking teams only or w/e on wednesday as kind of a rest day, i would wait until an 8:30 normal practice

thanks for the 411. ill go to a day that is normal pratice.

I went to the sunday afternoon practice and it was just special teams. I would have loved to been there this morning. From what I hear if DJ can practice everyday like to day he could be the starter half way threw preseason.

I went to the sunday afternoon practice and it was just special teams. I would have loved to been there this morning. From what I hear if DJ can practice everyday like to day he could be the starter half way threw preseason.

Is that what you're telling yourself now? :lol: