Hutchins Out For Season

Falcons CB Hutchins out for season

By STEVE WYCHE

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 07/28/08

Flowery Branch — Falcons cornerback Von Hutchins is out for the season after undergoing foot surgery on Monday.

Hutchins, one of the Falcons' free-agent signings this offseason, injured his left foot in the first practice of training camp on Saturday. The team reported the injury was a sprain. However, Hutchins underwent surgery for a Lisfrank fracture and was placed on the physically unable to perform list.

Falcons CB Hutchins out for season

By STEVE WYCHE

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 07/28/08

Flowery Branch — Falcons cornerback Von Hutchins is out for the season after undergoing foot surgery on Monday.

Hutchins, one of the Falcons' free-agent signings this offseason, injured his left foot in the first practice of training camp on Saturday. The team reported the injury was a sprain. However, Hutchins underwent surgery for a Lisfrank fracture and was placed on the physically unable to perform list.

OUCH!! now we got houston, grimes, irons, and jackson.... just wen i thoguht the list couldnt get any more pathetic. the only guy with experience goes down lol

Guest Gritz

It's better that this happen now than in week 1 or last preseason game. There will be several available cornerbacks in the coming weeks when other teams start their cut downs......

It's better that this happen now than in week 1 or last preseason game. There will be several available cornerbacks in the coming weeks when other teams start their cut downs......

we don't need another corner we had more than enough before he got hurt.Houston,Grimes,Jackson,Irons all can play. and u never know how good Fontenot might be.

Might want to edit that GF, just sayin'.

Yea i did, and now its says filter doesnt work. I learn from the 1st time that i got banned. if im gonna cuss always check it to make sure that it gets caught, but since you saw it you know how i feel. <_<:angry: we still got Chevis jackson Grimes and Houston, plus in a cover 2 Cbs aint important. UGA didnt stop the great Calvin Johnson, because of Paul Oliver, but because they had oliver man on man, then had a safety on top to stop anything past Oliver.

Paul_Oliver.jpg

See got Paul Oliver in front of Calvin Johnson, then Kelin Johnson right on his back.

we don't need another corner we had more than enough before he got hurt.Houston,Grimes,Jackson,Irons all can play. and u never know how good Fontenot might be.

houston stank it up last year.

grimes has played what 2 games? both which he did not start

jackson is 3rd round rookie

and irons was just a special teams player last year

ive seen them play last year, they are not good

houston stank it up last year.

grimes has played what 2 games? both which he did not start

jackson is 3rd round rookie

and irons was just a special teams player last year

ive seen them play last year, they are not good

Houston will improve. Coach said he likes what he sees from Grimes. Jackson should have been an early to mid 2nd.