Buck on 680 just said DJ is throwing deep ball as well as anyone at TC.

The deep ball is going to be a the key pass in mularkeys run first offense. Muclure had a back issue today but he seems to be ok, but if we have injurys on the oline and rookie starting the QB could have protection issues. I think DJ could be forced to start the season because the offensive line will need time to gel barring any injuries to the oline which is another issue to deal with.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see it now....DJ starting QB, Thomas starting RB, Taylor starting MLB, Milner starting TE. Brandon Miller starting DE.

Get your Bulldog goggles and see DA FUTURE.......LOL

DONT DISRESPECT DA FUTURE with Millers crap. Taylor will be the starting MLB. he has been the one playing 1st string. mayb you should learn more about the team that your a "fan" of.

That's what they said about him before the draft, though. The draft analysts said he was one of the best at throwing deep passes.

thats what we need in this pffense, since its a vertical offense. His accuracy will get better with knowing the playbook, also i want to say that DJ may have had a 56% completion, but thats because some games they would rely heavy on Run, and he would throw mayb 13 passes.

thats what we need in this pffense, since its a vertical offense. His accuracy will get better with knowing the playbook, also i want to say that DJ may have had a 56% completion, but thats because some games they would rely heavy on Run, and he would throw mayb 13 passes.

Hes going to stop hitting people in the feet when he knows the playbook?

come on GeorgiaFan I like shockley too, but as much as you read these boards you had to hear that too. I did.

im serious bro. ive read what people said bout camp this year, and even Jmike said it. Morning camp he was sorry, like newfalcon said, but got better in afternoon camp.

im serious bro. ive read what people said bout camp this year, and even Jmike said it. Morning camp he was sorry, like newfalcon said, but got better in afternoon camp.

Ok, maybe I misread. I thought you were saying you didn't read any where but one guy saying he looked bad. I heard he looked ok, but bottom of the chain kind of thing. Now I am hearing he is looking alot better. Heard he stayed behind with some coaches. Good Job DJ

Ok, maybe I misread. I thought you were saying you didn't read any where but one guy saying he looked bad. I heard he looked ok, but bottom of the chain kind of thing. Now I am hearing he is looking alot better. Heard he stayed behind with some coaches. Good Job DJ

yep that was newflacon. he said that DJ was so mad that he stayed after with a few wides anc coaches, which he got better, but was still kinda bad, then others who went to the noon one said Dj was suprising and pretty good.

it was probably rust. this is the kind of offense Dj can excel in. lots of play action and deep ball. his expertise.

yep that was newflacon. he said that DJ was so mad that he stayed after with a few wides anc coaches, which he got better, but was still kinda bad, then others who went to the noon one said Dj was suprising and pretty good.

it was probably rust. this is the kind of offense Dj can excel in. lots of play action and deep ball. his expertise.

I definitely hope he makes our roster, I see Harrington as the "4th wheel" here.