Excluding Ryan, name the top 5 MVPs on the team

In order, name the 5 players who would have the most impact on the team if they were traded or injured.

1. Brooking - I know I'm gonna catch a lot of flack here but he is the leader of the defense and without a defense we have no chance. He's not the best player on the defense but he is probably the smartest LB we have. Without him, who runs the defense?

2. McClure - again, like Brooking, the leader of the unit.

3. Abraham - one of the best pass rushers in the league and the only player to be game planned for on the ATL defense.

4. Milloy - only DB with any real experience

5. Elam/Koenen - last year showed the importance of special teams

Before I get blasted, I know Boley and White are the two best talents. That doesn't mean their departure would have the most damaging effect.

I understand being high on Turner, I am too. However, he still has to prove that he is capable of being "the guy" for an entire year. I'm not ready to proclaim him the Messiah just yet though.

Who carries the load if he goes down? Don't say Norwood. Norwood is way more effective if Turner is in the game.

So you're a defensive minded guy, huh? I can relate.

Yeah, but more than that, that's where most of our established leaders and players are at. There are a few on offense but Roddy's had one good season so I can't put him up there yet, though I think he is great. We are just really young on offense.

Let's see .....

First there's Alge Crumpl ..... oh ..... wait.

OK, then there's DeAngelo Ha ..... no ......

OK, OK, Morten Anders ...... DAMMIT!!

This year, I'd have to say it's y'alls' long snapper and punter ..........

Whattaya know, we agree. :)

In order, name the 5 players who would have the most impact on the team if they were traded or injured.

1. Brooking - I know I'm gonna catch a lot of flack here but he is the leader of the defense and without a defense we have no chance. He's not the best player on the defense but he is probably the smartest LB we have. Without him, who runs the defense?

2. McClure - again, like Brooking, the leader of the unit.

3. Abraham - one of the best pass rushers in the league and the only player to be game planned for on the ATL defense.

4. Milloy - only DB with any real experience

5. Elam/Koenen - last year showed the importance of special teams

Before I get blasted, I know Boley and White are the two best talents. That doesn't mean their departure would have the most damaging effect.

I think thats a terrible list. Brookings is not as valuable as you put him. Sure, hes got a lot of experience but hes only got 1 or 2 years left in the tank. He is a smart LB (i guess), but we have a guy in Nicolos that can step in if Brooking does get injured or gets traded. That cannot be said for other positions on the team (however u could make the argument since this team is short on talent in alot of positions). And now a defensive player on the team gets to wear a headset to communicate with the coaches so anyone can be the leader on the field.

McClure is a veteran, but hes a center. The center is the easiest job in the offensive line and is the least valuable. Hes a leader sure, but other guys can step in to be the leader. Weiner for example. Theres a reason centers dont get paid alot of money, they are expendable.

Abraham is a beast. No doubt about that and thats why I think he should be number 1 or 2.

Milloy is old, hes slow, and Im not even sure if he can finish this season out strong. Hes NOT the only experienced DB . We got Von, Deke Cooper, Erik Coleman. THey all have at least 5 years of experience.

Elam/ Keonon... we can just sign vanderjat or whoever is out there. we can pick up ol morty if we needed.

my list would look like

1.turner- since hes the buidling block of the offense

2.abraham- only one that can bring pressure

3. roddy- we need a physical WR like him.

4. boley- young, talented, and makes plays. and this defense needs good linebackers

5. weiner- probably the best offensive lineman we have. doesnt matter whose back there, ryan, redman, harrington, shockley; thye all need as much time to pass as possible

In order.

1. Michael Turner

-He will change the complete dynamic of the Falcons offense.

2, Roddy White

-Helps in the passing game, obviously, but will make it hard for teams to bring down 8.

3. John Abraham

-Takes pressure of our younger secondary.

4. Lawyer Milloy

-The field general. Very valuable to our young secondary.

5. Michael Boley

-A solid versatile linebacker with a great nose for the ball.

1)Turner is a power back with lots of potential

2)Abraham he will dominate he always does

3)Grady is a guy who led the league in tackles for a loss just two seasons ago he is a huge advantage for our D

4)Brooking he is the leader and heart not only of the defense but of the whole team

5)Elam his talent and ability to kick changes games.

Turner- I think he'll grind it out, control possession, and make the passing game much easier once Ryan steps in.

Brooking- He's the most passionate player on the field, always, and leads by example. Just what we need with so many young guys on Defense.

White- He blew up last year, and finally keeps the secondary from cheating up in the box. He'll make life much easier for Turner.

Abraham- He changes every game he's in, and now that Grady will be in, he ought to be free to make some plays.

Elam- We would have been at least 6-10 last year if we had a reliable kicker for all 16 games. With a ball control offense, he could be the difference often.