QB`s

JBOPPER

Ryan=Rookie,very football smart can determine best plays and break them down,needs time to develop,great future.

Redman=Some NFL Experience,Good arm and accuracy,Knew Petrino`s Offense,Doesn`t know Malarky`sTime will tell

Shockley=Home town Hero,Can Sramble,Decent arm,coming off injury and not played much during regular season,#2or#3 qb at best.

Harrington=Former 1st round pick,ok arm,takes to long in pocket=sacks,been with multiple teams and can`t get over the hump.

THOUGHTS???????????

TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH. I DON'T LIKE QUARTERBACKS. NONE OF THEM. (THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE BART) I GUESS I'VE PLAYED

TOO MUCH DEFENSE. YOU JUST DON'T LIKE'EM, EVEN YOUR OWN. SO SINCE WE HAVE TO HAVE ONE, I'M NOT THAT PARTICULAR. BUT I'M LEANING TO THE ONE WHO WE PAID THE MOST, AND WHO IS THE YOUNGEST AND UNPOLUTED. AS FOR 2 AND 3. TOSS A COIN.

TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH. I DON'T LIKE QUARTERBACKS. NONE OF THEM. (THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE BART) I GUESS I'VE PLAYED

TOO MUCH DEFENSE. YOU JUST DON'T LIKE'EM, EVEN YOUR OWN. SO SINCE WE HAVE TO HAVE ONE, I'M NOT THAT PARTICULAR. BUT I'M LEANING TO THE ONE WHO WE PAID THE MOST, AND WHO IS THE YOUNGEST AND UNPOLUTED. AS FOR 2 AND 3. TOSS A COIN.

Good Point