Pros and cons of Presidential Candidates

As a Christian Conservative, I really don't have a horse in this race.

McCain:

Pros: - Military experience, would make a good Commander in Chief during war-time if necessary.

Cons - Age. Isn't he like the oldest candidate ever to run?

Obama:

Pros - Youthful and charismatic.

Cons - Very limited experience in dealing with military matters.

Because I'm too lazy to type it all again...

Obama is a nightmare waiting to happen to this country. I still question his effectiveness as a Senator...I still question his ludicrous tax ideals...I still question his patriotism...I still question his shady business associates, and his associates in general...I still question his whacko wife, and his apparent racism (typical white person) and lack of religious affirmity (call yourself a Christian but agree with the Muslims and Buddhists)...I still question his loyalty...I still question his ability to make a tough decision and carry through with it without backtracking...I still question EVERYTHING about him and his ability (or lack thereof) to run this country.

On the other hand, I agree with McCain's foreign policy and I think he's done a fine job as Arizona's Senator (unlike that cr@phole Illinois).

The idea is to state something positive and a concern about BOTH candidates.

There is nothing positive to say about Obama. The Presidency is about running the executive branch of America, which Obama is supremely unqualified to do. Heck, he couldn't even buy his own house without borrowing money from a shady and questionable source. Some say his pro is that he speaks well, but he doesn't even do that without a speech writer and teleprompter.

McCain: Pro: Smarter and probably more ethical than the previous president.

McCain: Con: Has same economic and foriegn policy that we are currently in, which is not and has not worked which can be seen and measured, unlike the empty words the conservative followers keep promising ("ok maybe not this past term, BUT THE NEXT TERM I SWEAR IT'LL WORK!")

Obama: Pro: Actually a very intelligent person who will do what is best for the people and land of this country without letting ego and hardheadedness get in the way.

Obama: Con: Could very well be assassinated by some neocon conspiracy theorist who thinks he will pass an Anti-White People bill or is going to pass some sort of "Muslim gets your house and wife" bill. Which would then cause racial tensions to swell again and cause more unneccesary domestic issues.

side note- for those of you actually worried about obama's stance towards whites or his so-called muslim affiliation, as if he's going to be able to make some type of radical law, stop voting please and leave it to those who actually make intelligent arguments.

McCain

PRO - He isn't Huckabee

CON - Republican, war mongering scmbag

Obama

PRO - Lack of experience.

CON - Democrat, never says anything besides "Change/Yes we can"

All of these experienced politicians have ****** everything up, so I'll take someone who has no experience. Maybe he'll accidentally do something right

McCain: Pro: Smarter and probably more ethical than the previous president.

McCain: Con: Has same economic and foriegn policy that we are currently in, which is not and has not worked which can be seen and measured, unlike the empty words the conservative followers keep promising ("ok maybe not this past term, BUT THE NEXT TERM I SWEAR IT'LL WORK!")

Obama: Pro: Actually a very intelligent person who will do what is best for the people and land of this country without letting ego and hardheadedness get in the way.

Obama: Con: Could very well be assassinated by some neocon conspiracy theorist who thinks he will pass an Anti-White People bill or is going to pass some sort of "Muslim gets your house and wife" bill. Which would then cause racial tensions to swell again and cause more unneccesary domestic issues.

side note- for those of you actually worried about obama's stance towards whites or his so-called muslim affiliation, as if he's going to be able to make some type of radical law, stop voting please and leave it to those who actually make intelligent arguments.

So true. :lol:

McCain:

Pros- Used to be a man of honor. Has a pretty wife.

Cons-Has sold his soul to the devil just to get elected (see above statement). Becoming more unhinged as this campain progresses.

Obama:

Pros-Has the nations best intrests at heart despite his inexperience. He has a lovely family.

Cons-He's a little too much of a nice guy. He doesn't play dirty.