Von Hutchins - major foot injury

klc9100

didn't see this posted:

INJURY REPORT: Von Hutchins will get a second opinion on his sprained foot Monday morning. Smith said it could be a while longer before the team knows the severity of the cornerback's injury. Hutchins, who signed with a team as a free agent this season, hobbled off the field during the first practice of Russell Falcons Training Camp.

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/

didn't see this posted:

INJURY REPORT: Von Hutchins will get a second opinion on his sprained foot Monday morning. Smith said it could be a while longer before the team knows the severity of the cornerback's injury. Hutchins, who signed with a team as a free agent this season, hobbled off the field during the first practice of Russell Falcons Training Camp.

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/

Wheres the major injury?

so Von, Todd and Jamal are all hurt already. great . . . . . not.

Jamaal said he expects to be back in practice tomorrow. Coach Smith said McClure being carted off was more precautionary than anything and IMO he'll be back in a couple of days. From what I've read it sounds like it's just a pulled muscle, not too serious.

Jamaal said he expects to be back in practice tomorrow. Coach Smith said McClure being carted off was more precautionary than anything and IMO he'll be back in a couple of days. From what I've read it sounds like it's just a pulled muscle, not too serious.

that's good to hear

Von is a vet. he will be nursed back to 100% Mike smith knows what he is doing. he has said in multiple interviews(if you guys ever watch the interviews which im doubting with posts like this) that he has Von seeing a spec. regarding his foot. they have no idea how serious it is but he doubts its bad but they are just taking precautions, same with Anderson and McClure. Relax Mike is not going to blow this season in trianing camp. he will have this team as close to 100% in helath as humanly possible in the NFL.

Von is a vet. he will be nursed back to 100% Mike smith knows what he is doing. he has said in multiple interviews(if you guys ever watch the interviews which im doubting with posts like this) that he has Von seeing a spec. regarding his foot. they have no idea how serious it is but he doubts its bad but they are just taking precautions, same with Anderson and McClure. Relax Mike is not going to blow this season in trianing camp. he will have this team as close to 100% in helath as humanly possible in the NFL.

i hope by precautions smith doesnt mean out for season.

because then anderson and mcclure are done too lol

Touche' haha ****. i didnt think he would actully get surgey this close to something special.

i think we'd be fine playing Irons anyway. We have a lot of young guys that can play. Jackson,Irons,and Grimes are more that enough to me. Houston is looking like he'll break out this year. He looks more comfortable finding the ball......... and he has that visor he wore at Arkansas lol