Watching Falcons

Assuming you don't live in the standard viewing area then your best bet is a Sports Bar

Yep. Sports bar.

Being here in NC, I'm always guaranteed to see at least two games when we play the (yechhh) Panthers, but the Sports Bar on Ft. Bragg usually plays all of the games.

Rookie here making my message board debut.

Is there any way to check out the Falcons if you don't have the NFL Sunday Ticket? Any way to watch at their regular times, live via computer? If so, what's the best way?

Call me and I will hold the phone up to my TV.

Yep. Sports bar.

Being here in NC, I'm always guaranteed to see at least two games when we play the (yechhh) Panthers, but the Sports Bar on Ft. Bragg usually plays all of the games.

You live in Fayetteville? I was there back in '99 for about 6 months building the new newspaper press at the Fayetteville News. We had a hurricane hit closeby that year.

Rookie here making my message board debut.

Is there any way to check out the Falcons if you don't have the NFL Sunday Ticket? Any way to watch at their regular times, live via computer? If so, what's the best way?

Don't count on watching them on Regular TV if it's a home game and you're close to Atlanta. I'm assuming a blackout. Call me pessimistic. All I know is that the team lost a lot of season ticket holders ...

And before anyone blames me, I have mine.

I do it all the time man! All you gotta do is have a satelite box, satelite...we get all the local channels from around the US, so one of those dang channels have to have the falcons atleast lol! Or you can always something like chanellsurfing etc.

there WAS free streaming nfl games at nfl.blogspot.com but that site was down. yeah, im so sick of going to smoky sports bars crowded with steeler/eagle/TB fan that i think its worth it to me to splurge on direct tv- the only way to watch nfl at home.

I'm in Ohio. If I was in ATL I would have season tix. Is Direct TV still the only company with the NFL rights?

there WAS free streaming nfl games at nfl.blogspot.com but that site was down. yeah, im so sick of going to smoky sports bars crowded with steeler/eagle/TB fan that i think its worth it to me to splurge on direct tv- the only way to watch nfl at home.

I agree. They just seem so expensive. They want to lock you up for two years, up front fees, security deposit, then your monthly subscription, and the fee for the ticket. It's crazy.

you can try www.PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL.com/ and download the sop player. however, i find it highly unlikely that you will find any more nfl games. it was up and running a few games last season, and i was really blown away, but was dissapointed when it was shut down (presumably bc it was illegal?)

I'll give it a shot. How do you find them on there? Do they have a particular channel?