Happy Birthday Rev. Al.

Thanks Eddie....

I'm home at the moment....but will be leaving again in a few weeks... <_<

**** brother the air force can't leave you alone? Don't they know football season is here? Hey brother enjoy your birthday, go see thunder and Lexus at Magic City, they will hook you up on a lap dance and a shot of Patron. ;)

**** brother the air force can't leave you alone? Don't they know football season is here? Hey brother enjoy your birthday, go see thunder and Lexus at Magic City, they will hook you up on a lap dance and a shot of Patron. ;)

My Iraq rotation has been setup to avoid the Falcons football season....since I heard about Vick and dogfighting.... :P

I don't drink bro and I live in Philly, so no Magic City. However, I am driving to Atlanta tomorrow...to pick up my son, who's with my parents. Do the Strip Clubs in Atlanta, have day after B-day specials <_<

My Iraq rotation has been setup to avoid the Falcons football season....since I heard about Vick and dogfighting.... :P

I don't drink bro and I live in Philly, so no Magic City. However, I am driving to Atlanta tomorrow...to pick up my son, who's with my parents. Do the Strip Clubs in Atlanta, have day after B-day specials <_<

I haven't been in a long time but I can tell you that they will take care of you when you are there.

Now you know why, you're one of fav posters....Ya usernamesake....

And I'm wearing a Vick jersey to training camp on Wed...and I'm shooting birds at everyone. (this is truthful)

I hope someone shoots the Perm off your cranium! ^_^

Nevermind you have a baldy. -_-

I wonder if they'll solicit me to buy Season Tickets, with my Vick jersey on :rolleyes:

But I will take pics.... <_<

You haven't been bombarded with the emails, voice mails and postcards?? I think they'll solicit you even if you're wearing a "I Hate The Buzzards" T-shirt with Blank's face on it.