If YKW got out of the slammer and reinstated tomorrow....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

why??????

Well, If he's remorseful about what he'd done and the FO wanted him around, sure. I wouldn't want to see MV reach his full potential with another team....especially an NFC South Team. Just like Pete Rose....(as a player) I thought he should be in the Hall. Did he gamble as a manager or a player?

rev what up with you this morning???? yes?????

I JUST ANSWERED THE QUESTION. WOULD I TAKE HIM BACK? YES, WHY NOT? LIKE I SAID HOUSTON, I'M INTO FOOTBALL,

NOT POLITICS. I'M NOT A POLITICALLY CORRECT PERSON. I WANT ANYBODY WHO CAN HELP US. I'M NOT SAYING HE WALKS

INTO THE STARTING JOB. BUT IF HE BEATS OUT EVERYBODY ELSE THAT'S THE WAY IT IS. MY OPPINION MAY DIFFER FROM YOU,

BUT WE'RE DIFFERENT PEOPLE. BUT WE BOTH WANT TO WIN.

I JUST ANSWERED THE QUESTION. WOULD I TAKE HIM BACK? YES, WHY NOT? LIKE I SAID HOUSTON, I'M INTO FOOTBALL,

NOT POLITICS. I'M NOT A POLITICALLY CORRECT PERSON. I WANT ANYBODY WHO CAN HELP US. I'M NOT SAYING HE WALKS

INTO THE STARTING JOB. BUT IF HE BEATS OUT EVERYBODY ELSE THAT'S THE WAY IT IS. MY OPPINION MAY DIFFER FROM YOU,

BUT WE'RE DIFFERENT PEOPLE. BUT WE BOTH WANT TO WIN.

thanks rev

would you want him back on the team??

my answer is NO.....we have turned the page in that book!!!

just wanna know where some of you stand! And some thoughts

Not that it's even remotely possible, but if everyone from the Federal Government to Roger Goodell suddenly just got that stupid, I'd hope our front office retained their intelligence enough that they would just say no