Whose hitting who out there?

Just a quick question which I think I already know the answer to. I wasn't able to make any of the TC's or OTA's. Who is Sam Baker up against for the rush for the most part. Isn't he up against Abe? I would think he would be. Just something my brother and I were talking about and wanted to make sure if thats what I told him. If so, then Baker should be getting some good practice in over the next few weeks b/c Abe is a tough guy to hold back. Hopefully he is facing him mostly and makes the most out of it. Thanks

Buck and Kincade mentioned that Sam Baker handled Chauncey Davis like a rag-doll during the two-minute drill as practice wound down.

Awesome, I didn't get to lsten to them today. Thanks. I know he can't do Abe like that, but if he can halfway defend ABE he can defend alot of guys in this league, just not all.

Buck and Kincade mentioned that Sam Baker handled Chauncey Davis like a rag-doll during the two-minute drill as practice wound down.

While that is encouraging. C. Davis usually gets handled but for Baker to handle him it shows that Baker can at least be effective against a decent pass rusher.