Best part of Dark Knight....

Lightmare

LOL, I love when he sits down next to Two Face and brushes the hair of his wig back and smiles and says "Hiiiiii"

Another one of my favorite parts is when he's in the meeting room with all of Gotham's top crime bosses and one dude is like "So you think you can just come in here, steal from us and leave?!?!"

"...Yeah."

LOL, I love when he sits down next to Two Face and brushes the hair of his wig back and smiles and says "Hiiiiii"

Another one of my favorite parts is when he's in the meeting room with all of Gotham's top crime bosses and one dude is like "So you think you can just come in here, steal from us and leave?!?!"

"...Yeah."

The "Hiiiii" part was great. Another was the pencil trick.

I have to agree with you, the walk from the hospital was the funniest and at the same time creepiest thing I've seen in a very long time....I also loved at the fund raiser party when The Joker walks towards Rachel tucking his hair back to look more presentable (small thing, but another example of the million small "tics" by Ledger that made his performance so great).

The thing that REALLY amplifies Ledger's performance is the theme song that Hans Zimmer came up with for the Joker. It parallels the Joker's mindset perfectly because it's completely uncontrolled, chaotic, and does not follow any kind of set pattern throughout the whole score.

You can listen to it here:

Why So Serious?

The two times in the movie that this song really sets the tone for the scene is one when Joker is explaining to Rachel how he got his scars at Bruce's party, and then the other time is in the interrogation room, when Batman is just pummeling the **** out of him and he's just laughing and telling Batman what his two options are. Very powerful music throughout this movie, including Batman's theme, really helped set the mood.

"...Yeah."

The "..Yeah" part was just awesome.

Same with "I don't want there to be any hard feelings between us."

Can't wait to see it for a 3rd time on the big screen. TDK has already taken in $300 million. Incredible.

The thing that REALLY amplifies Ledger's performance is the theme song that Hans Zimmer came up with for the Joker. It parallels the Joker's mindset perfectly because it's completely uncontrolled, chaotic, and does not follow any kind of set pattern throughout the whole score.

You can listen to it here:

Why So Serious?

The two times in the movie that this song really sets the tone for the scene is one when Joker is explaining to Rachel how he got his scars at Bruce's party, and then the other time is in the interrogation room, when Batman is just pummeling the **** out of him and he's just laughing and telling Batman what his two options are. Very powerful music throughout this movie, including Batman's theme, really helped set the mood.

That scene is amazing, way better and much crazier than the bar owner beating the crap out of Brad Pitt in Fight Club. Ledger is even more demented than Pitt could have ever hoped to have acted in that scene.

I love all of the previous scenes mentioned, but I expecially loved the scenes involving the boats and bombs and the scenes where they are trying to rescue Harvey and Rachael from the Joker's trap. Those are two of the most suspenseful, edge of your seat moments I've seen in a movie in a long time. There were several times throughout the movie, usually when Ledger was on screen when my girlfriend buried her head into my shoulder because she was so nervous of what he would do next.