Here we go again with forum changes!

E. T.

Dont get me wrong, I think its great! but I lost some pictures and info......and I almost had to start over like the last time!

Im glad I was able to log on this time......

Anyways.....with camp starting, I smell football in the air!!! This is one of my favorite times of the year.......I hope we can finally put together a winner!.....I have all the faith in the world in our new coaching staff, front office, and players!!

And....Im calling on all my Falcon brotheren to support our new team to the fullest! I hear they are wanting screamers!

GO BIRDS!!!!!!

eh... i kinda think everyone needs to stop complaining about stuff like post count and pictures.. i mean honestly.. is it really that big of a deal... this is obviously an upgrade over the last new update... people seem to think post counts make them some kind of god.. and pictures can pretty easily be replaced...

I agree only because I didn't lose a single post ;)

eh... i kinda think everyone needs to stop complaining about stuff like post count and pictures.. i mean honestly.. is it really that big of a deal... this is obviously an upgrade over the last new update... people seem to think post counts make them some kind of god.. and pictures can pretty easily be replaced...

You're right. I've been around the boards for at least three years now, but until recently I was a once in a while poster. My count has always been low. People who joined after me have passed me in posts several times.